PDA

View Full Version : Will meet Jenny in person this week!

bajasadie
July 12th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Jenny is coming to Sacramento this week, I'm terribly excited. Just wondering what her visits include....thx, Sadie

YellowCockatiel
July 12th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Wonder what she'll be doing. Any quilt shows or expo going on?

easyquilts
July 12th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Oh, you lucky girl! I'm so excited for you....and a little green with envy.... Jenny was not far from here, last year, but I couldn't go...

CraftyJnet
July 12th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Where and when in Sacramento? I'm about two hours away...

sewbizzy
July 12th, 2015, 07:52 PM
You will enjoy her so much...I got to meet her at a Babylock show here in Pittsburgh last year....she puts on a great demonstration!!
Enjoy!!

bajasadie
July 12th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Where and when in Sacramento? I'm about two hours away...
Hi, Jenny will be at Meissner's on El Camino-she has a trunk show Wednesday, workshop Thur & Friday. You might call Meissner's and ask.

CraftyJnet
July 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Thank you very much for the information!

dwil23
July 12th, 2015, 09:03 PM
I got to see her trunk show in February and it was great! We enjoyed it so much. My friend and I were in shock at how many people there had no clue who Jenny was and were just there to see a trunk show. It was fun to hear the oohs and aahs and gasps when she showed the completed quilts.

SewnByBee
July 12th, 2015, 09:07 PM
That would be alot of fun to meet Jenny, I get a kick out of her, shes so down to earth.
I was in hopes of making the trip to Missouri this year, one of my best friends lives near by.
I am able this year don't know how health will be in a year but ,Mabe next year, will be even better.
Have fun and tell us all about it..........Bee