PDA

View Full Version : Up and at 'em!

bubba
July 11th, 2015, 11:42 AM
On about four hours sleep. Did I mention my sister snores?

pcbatiks
July 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Hey Pat.........I'm sure your sister will be happy that you shared that info with the quilting community! :D

Hope you'll have a great time at the quilt show!

SewnByBee
July 11th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Smile, giggle.giggle, snikker chuckel, LOL, HahaHa, I couldn't help it. your to funny.........Bee

Doloris
July 11th, 2015, 02:11 PM
and I bet Pat doesn't snore HEEHEE. Glad you didn't get any more sleep than I did, thanks to the late night texts and a phone call too. Have fun today, I am headed out to go fishing. a Beautiful day in the neighborhood finally

Snickeldorfer
July 11th, 2015, 02:32 PM
and I bet Pat doesn't snore HEEHEE. Glad you didn't get any more sleep than I did, thanks to the late night texts and a phone call too. Have fun today, I am headed out to go fishing. a Beautiful day in the neighborhood finally

you know mr. rogers?

Jean Sewing Machine
July 11th, 2015, 02:43 PM
I have quilt show envy. Send pictures, PLEASE!

Midge
July 11th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Pat you must be a hoot to travel with. Hope your poor foot holds up so you can see every bit of the show.

bubba
July 12th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Just left fabric depot with one large shopping bag! Can you believe it is free slurpee day and she won't take me to 7-11!

SewnByBee
July 12th, 2015, 01:40 AM
Just left fabric depot with one large shopping bag! Can you believe it is free slurpee day and she won't take me to 7-11!

I feel your pain .......I would, you know.

stationarymom
July 12th, 2015, 01:57 AM
Pat those 2 comments made me laugh out loud,my dh is sitting here wondering what;s wrong with me.I hope your foot is feeling better and that you both had a great day.