PDA

View Full Version : Anybody at ComicCon. Several pics

Kgrammiecaz
July 10th, 2015, 10:07 PM
so, my daughter and her friend decide to go again this year even after my daughter said she would never go again it was so crazy. And, lol, she calls me tonight to say Mom, why am I here again. There are thousands of people plus some.

Anyway, here are a couple pics. It is not on my interest list, but for those who are:

And speaking of minions.

shirleyknot
July 10th, 2015, 10:24 PM
I've always wanted to go....just once.

stationarymom
July 11th, 2015, 02:32 AM
I have a sister who makes outfits for her and her husband as well as their 4 kids every year so they can go.The first year they went they won first place for their costumes and marched in the parade the have.

rebeccas-sewing
July 11th, 2015, 02:47 AM
Who made their costumes? They're fabulous.

Andrea F
July 11th, 2015, 07:58 AM
I kinda think it's cool, all the people dressing up and those costumes are great! It's not really my interest but I'd go there if I had the chance just to see it once.

Deegles
July 11th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I don't want to go inside, I just want to hang out at the door outside. You would still get to see all the neat costumes and nerds in them lol

Jean Sewing Machine
July 11th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Really cool! I think the Mad Hatter and Queen are fancier than the movie characters!

Kgrammiecaz
July 11th, 2015, 10:36 AM
oops, no that is not them in the costumes. Just a pic they took. Did not mean to mislead anyone, just thought it was a great pic to share. And yes those costumes are amazing.

I guess that would be a great reason to go just to see the amazing work people do to dress up.

My daughter said any line you want to stand is has thousands of people in it and you wait for hours (and I men like 5-8 hours) to get tickets for a CHANCE to get a ticket to see someone. Crazy right.