PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl on the Loose

kimsophia
July 10th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Whoa, I got stopped by the cops! One of the top bulbs in my driver's side tail light was out. The cop looked so much like Edward Norton that I asked him if he ever had anybody tell him that...all the time, he said! lol He had me get out of the car to look...although I suppose at 1 a.m. he also wanted to check my ability to walk...ha ha Lucky for me, that I don't drink and drive.

I hope you are having a fun and legal evening too...how's things with you? @,@

sewlucky
July 10th, 2015, 03:09 AM
I thought you were already sleeping so I started a thread too! Lol

kimsophia
July 10th, 2015, 03:14 AM
That's good! I don't want to be the only one to start the thread! :D

bubba
July 10th, 2015, 03:35 AM
There is someone who lives in this area who is Richard Gere's cousin. I wish I would have gotten his address before I retired because I may have been tempted to drive past his house to see if I might see him. Yes, I have a crush on Richard Gere, but that is another story for a different day.

I'm ready to leave on my road trip in the morning with my sister to Sisters. Went and got a pedicure so my toes are nice and sparkly in ruby slipper red and I'm just hoping my foot will hold up. Planning on stopping at shops on the way down and Fabric Depot on the way back....love that store! My sister could not decide if she wants it to be a one night or a two night trip, so we have reservations for only tomorrow night and I guess we will figure out the rest later. The big exhibit is on Saturday and I don't know what goes on on Sunday, but we won't be there!

I need to make a list of prints I am looking for at Fabric Depot so I don't get sidetracked by all the other pretty things there!

Andrea F
July 10th, 2015, 04:49 AM
Good morning ladies! I came home at almost midnight yesterday, we had a nice dinner and the professor paid the bill, which was unexpected and also very nice. Chatted a little bit with son#1 and then went to bed at 1:30 am. Woke up too early today, I don't have to go to work. I'm going to take care of one or two things and then either will hit the garden or the sewing room, depending on the weather. It has been raining the past few days but right now the sun is shining, the sky is blue and it's beautiful outside (and not so hot!).

Pat, your road trip sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day, you all!

Lightwriter
July 10th, 2015, 06:22 AM
I actually slept until 5:00, so I am just poking my head out of the tree to see who else has been flying around. Boy, that road trip sounds like fun! Be safe and have a blast.

Mowing and errands took over yesterday. No sewing. Today not looking good either for sewing either. Maybe Saturday morning.

Have a good day all!