PDA

View Full Version : I need more of your charm packs to finish a quilt!

Tinafisher
July 7th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Using Retro Floral Charm Packs, video on kissing coins said you need 120 5 inch squares, I bought 3 charm packs and it's too little to finish the quilt. I had enough for the 5 rows of coins, but enough to finish the white squares with the triangles. Can you please put together more charm packs so I can order them and finish this quilt! Thanks!:lol:

buckeyequilter
July 7th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Put them on your wish list and when they get them back in stock you will be notified. M* doesn't put the charm packs together, the manufacturer does.

easyquilts
July 7th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Put them on your wish list and when they get them back in stock you will be notified. M* doesn't put the charm packs together, the manufacturer does.

I didn't know that about the wish list... Thanks!

Hulamoon
July 7th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I looked every where I could and couldn't find one. Maybe go to this group to see if someone will trade for something.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/groups/i-don-t-want-you-can-have.html

You can also buy 1/4 yard pieces if you don't need all the fabrics.

klgls
July 7th, 2015, 05:02 PM
I'll check when I get home to see if I have one - I seem to recall that I do. I'll let you know.

kensington
July 7th, 2015, 05:16 PM
That doesn't make sense..... 3 charm packs is 126, 5 inch charms. You said the pattern calls for 120? How is it that you don't have enough to finish?

MRoy
July 7th, 2015, 06:16 PM
I just checked MSQC and the Retro Floral charm packs (https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/34906/michael-miller/michael-miller-fabrics/retro-floral-charm-pack) appear to be in stock and available for order.

dwil23
July 7th, 2015, 06:22 PM
That doesn't make sense..... 3 charm packs is 126, 5 inch charms. You said the pattern calls for 120? How is it that you don't have enough to finish?

Unless there were not 42 in the charm pack? If there was 40 then it still should have been enough. I have read of others who got "shorted" on the number of precuts in the pack.

Also, often when a precut goes out of stock, it is not reorderable.

K. McEuen
July 7th, 2015, 08:33 PM
I just checked MSQC and the Retro Floral charm packs (https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/34906/michael-miller/michael-miller-fabrics/retro-floral-charm-pack) appear to be in stock and available for order.

Too funny, they are there now. When I checked before noon, they were "currently unavailable."

Tinafisher
July 8th, 2015, 09:58 AM
I had a funny feeling there wouldnt be enough, but I started the quilt anyways. I'm so in love with the design AND the cute fabric. I got all the kissing coins rows done and started the little triangle squares and I came up short by 2 and 1/2 rows, so this isn't a shortage of a few pieces of 5 inch pieces of material in the fabric, this is a miscalculation of the actual directions. I don't really want to buy a 1/4 yard of each of the fabrics (there is like 8 or 10) lol, but I will if I have too.......