PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Portugal!

g8dhorse7
July 4th, 2015, 02:30 PM
I just wanted to post a few pictures of this gorgeous place called Lagos, Portugal. We are having a wonderful time here. The beach is vast, the food is fabulous, the marina is huge, the cobblestone streets are works of art. I understand completely why people move here. If only my sewing machine would work on the current here. LOL!

Granny Fran
July 4th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Making me jealous. Looks like you are having fun in the sun.

YellowCockatiel
July 4th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Wow ~ beautiful pictures.
Here in Chicago everyone's in tie-dye shirts getting ready for the Greatful Dead concert at Soldier Field.

AuntieVic
July 4th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. We are getting ready to go watch some fireworks displays later tonight.

Have fun.

Grandma G
July 4th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Beautiful pictures! Are you just on vacation or have you been transferred there?

songbird857
July 4th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Portugal is indeed a beautiful place. I hope to go back someday for a vacation :)

g8dhorse7
July 5th, 2015, 05:30 AM
Beautiful pictures! Are you just on vacation or have you been transferred there?

We are here until the 31st, then we'll spend a couple of days in London before we fly to Florida. We will be looking for an apartment in the Daytona Beach area. We would like to settle for about a year and then go off exploring again!

Andrea F
July 5th, 2015, 06:26 AM
Your pictures look fabulous, it seems to be really nice there. I don't know why we haven't considered Portugal for a vacation yet since it's not that far away for us. Your plans sound wonderful. I could imagine myself settling for a year in Florida, too. :D