PDA

View Full Version : My Monday was better than my Friday

Monique
June 30th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Good morning friends. Package was received and all is well. They actually sent me two Frozen panels but charged for only 1 so that was a bonus.

The safe repair guy did not fair so well. He was working at it when he started cursing. Not good. He had to take the innerds of the door back with him. Thankfully there is a smaller safe within the safe. He might be back today. My boss stopped in and just laughed. I made a few mistakes that were easily fixed.

Tomorrow is a holiday for us Canadians. CANADA DAY!! Can't wait for a day off. LOL!!

Have a great day everyone.

Ginny B
June 30th, 2015, 08:09 AM
Good Morning Monique and all to come. I was wondering how your day went yesterday. Glad you received your package and there was a bonus in it. :) Sorry the safe didn't get fixed. :( Glad your boss laughed.

Busy day at work yesterday but calmer than Friday so that was a good thing. Hoping for the same today.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone.

Blondie
June 30th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Happy Canada day in advance, Monique! Gotta love the surprise bonus. That poor repairman. I feel his pain. Your poor ears! At least your boss has a good sense of humor!
Hope your day is special

Bubby
June 30th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Happy Canada day to all our Canadian friends!

I have a sick pup this morning. Dottie ate some grass and threw it up and she still doesn't seem to feel like herself. I have an early haircut appointment with a new hairdresser. My last hairdresser thought the only way to make my hair behave was by texturing it to the point I looked "like a plucked chicken." (Blondie's words but very accurate). So I'm taking my over-texturized maroon hair to Hair By Kathy to see if she has any magic in her shears! If not I plan to have it cut about 1" long all over and grow some new hair.

Wishing everyone a good Tuesday and remember to smile at least once today.