PDA

View Full Version : Missing you

Wwena
June 29th, 2015, 05:08 AM
I know I've not been as active of late as I once was but I do try and keep up with things here, just post a bit less. Since last time I posted I've made several (simple) handbags, a giant beach bag (from Jenny's three big totes tut), a baby quilt and some other stuff. Oh and the hexagons are always worked on ofc! Due to shoulder pains (that's what I get for sitting at the computer all day and not exercising enough) I've had to take a small break from the hexagons but I will get to them later in the summer.

We are off on hols now, a week in London! It's the first time we take the kids on a city holiday instead of a beach one, and all part of my long term plan to take them to more interesting places (most are more interesting to me than the beeach!) and eventually to the U.S. They are 6 and 8 now, I think it's time! Ask me again in a week lol.

This is me and the kids at Alice's end of school-picknick. On my jeans quilt ofc! Folded... It's just too big for just us lol.
(I know Alice's Vulcan greeting is the wrong way round, we'll have to work on that... ;) )

One of the handbags. This one I gave to a collegue who really liked it. I will be needing much help from her come fall, so that was not only nice but also an investment. ;)
(And yes, it has been pointed out to me exactly what that looks like that I eh... hung the bag on. :icon_razz: )

Thanks for looking! :) See you all in a week! :D

Andrea F
June 29th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Great to see you, Anna! We miss you too. The quilt is great, I plan to make one of those some day. Your bag is beautiful. Your colleague is very lucky. Ähm, I didn't notice the "interesting" shape until you mentioned it... ;) Wishing you a wonderful vacation! Enjoy and have fun.

Monique
June 29th, 2015, 06:39 AM
Yes have a wonderful vacation.

rebeccas-sewing
June 29th, 2015, 06:44 AM
Hi Anna, Thanks for sharing the photos! I love the purse and your picnic blanket is ideal. Have fun on your adventures and thanks for checking in. I've been wondering where you have been.

Blondie
June 29th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Anna,
thanks for sharing the photos with us. Enjoy each day, girlfriend! Thinking of you with a smile on my face!

Bubby
June 29th, 2015, 08:09 AM
Good hearing from you. Enjoy your hols with the family!

Amy R
June 29th, 2015, 08:35 AM
hehe! Enjoy your time with the kids!!
Beautiful bag! Love the picnic quilt too.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 29th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Hi Anna! Missing you a lot! Love your picnic quilt. I decided to turn an unfinished bed quilt into a picnic quilt! Have fun on vacation!

SallyO'Sews
June 29th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Hi, Anna, how wonderful to see you! Love the quilt, and especially the bag! I'm sure your "investment" will yield great dividends! ;)

alliek
June 29th, 2015, 09:06 PM
How good to see your picture and your lovely children. Life gets busy with youngsters to raise. Enjoy your vacation! I Love London. Would go there in a minute if I could. July is lovely there.

kensington
June 30th, 2015, 02:27 AM
That's a great quilt for a picnic!

Wwena
July 6th, 2015, 02:06 PM
We had a fabulous time, thanks all! :D

easyquilts
July 6th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Good to see you again! Love the quilt...and the bag holder is......interesting.....