PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl flies by

kimsophia
June 28th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Hi, night owls and larks! How are things with you? I hope you are having a good evening/morning. I got some sleep after a struggle last night. I just couldn't get it together to post here but I hope all was well in your tree, wherever it stands.

I haven't done any quilting recently but have been helping some others. I hope to get back to the Kaffe Fassett quilt this next week...what are you up to? @,@

stationarymom
June 28th, 2015, 01:27 AM
I just signed in for the first time.I had a sleepy day today (had a seizure 1 last night 1 today) I haven't quilted either,I had been helping my gf with her mother lately.Not much else going on now.

YellowCockatiel
June 28th, 2015, 01:30 AM
I'm up. Just finished watching Svengoolie on TV. Now waiting for midnight for the new daily deal!

jjkaiser
June 28th, 2015, 01:45 AM
I knew I shouldn't be drinking that coffee at 9:00 pm. I'll be up for many more hours now. Am working on broken dishes quilt for my sister. Hq it but not in the mood to do that right now, I know if I start I'll be taking stitches out 2moro. I posted earlier that I missed out on DD I Spy and was so bummed, and Hulamoon sent me a PM offering to share some of hers with me. Isn't that wonderful of her?! The people on this forum are just so great aren't they.

kimsophia
June 28th, 2015, 01:47 AM
Yes indeed, very generous both materially and spiritually...hmm, "materially"... lol

Cathy F
June 28th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Haven't been hanging out in the tree for quite awhile.The rain woke me up, it's pouring out. It's a much needed rain as it's been quite a dry summer so far.
I got 3 more blocks embroidered for my quilt, these were a simple re-hooping so they turned out right, yay! Also got 3 rows on my tumbler quilt sewn together.
Off to read a few posts and wait for the daily deal. Night fellow owls!

Hulamoon
June 28th, 2015, 02:20 AM
((Joan))

I'm way over here <----- so it's still early. I dealt with the cable co today and was very happy with the service, Sending me a new dvr box and paying both way's. Finally after a year or so with problems I'm getting a NEW box. She told me she hasn't seen mine in a very long time. It's like ancient. lol

Bubby
June 28th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Hi Owlies! I haven't been out after dark for a while but I can't sleep tonight and thought I would check in and see whoo's awake. I'm typing this on the new laptop I had to get because my old faithful was hit by lightning. I'm not caring too much for this one. It doesn't have all the nice features the other one had.

No sewing has happened here this weekend so far. The weather has been crazy but we managed to get the grass mowed. If it had grown any taller it would have needed to be baled. My forehead and lip are healing. Now I have to figure what to do about the maroon hair. I have a haircut Tuesday and I think I will wait and see what Kathy recommends. I look like the walking dead with dark hair. That's what I get for messing with my red hair!!! Jeff is having no mercy on me because he loves it red. Why do men hate
change so much???

I'm missing Miss May here. Has anyone heard from her? I know she has been having some health issues.

Wishing everyone a good night....@,@

bajasadie
June 28th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Hi, it's only 11pm in Cali....I just finished cutting my last strips for my Bargello.....too tired to sew strips tonight. Have 10 rows complete & am beginning to see the pattern ;). Driving my folks out to the country for a drive in the morning- my dad is in the last stages of AD, my mom cares for him 24/7, they love to take drives. Besides AD he has diabetes ;( sad, but we celebrate every day we can- he was great to us for a lot of years. Night all ;). Take care.

toggpine
June 28th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Sorry I missed you all in the tree last night. I went out on a date!

Hubby & I went to see Jurassic World and then a late supper. It was a fun movie, especially if you liked the first one. We dragged home, opened up the house, and went to sleep. Midnight is waay past pumpkin hour for my poor hubby! We had a great time though, so it was worth it.