PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saturday

Ginny B
June 27th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Slept until 8:10 ! I must have been tired. Got my cup of tea fed the cat and just catching up a bit here. Tonight dh and I will have dinner with a friend but other than that, no definite plans. I think I want to do a little yardwork this morning and then head to the sewing room for a while. I did manage to get another row on my lattice quilt during the week so maybe I can make a bit more progress on it. I have quite the list of things to be made so who knows what I'll wind up doing.

What are everyone else's plans? Have a great day all

Cathy F
June 27th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Morning all
Enjoying a nice quiet morning here.

Hope to get in the sewing room today and work on my embroidered quilt for a bit. It's been real slow going, been working on it for about a year now. I really can't say I like re-hooping. I wanted to learn all types of re-hooping so I wouldn't be limited by hoop size but it's just too frustrating when you gave to re-hoop 4-5 times on one piece not knowing if it's actually going to come out right. I'm about half way through all the embroidered parts. Also started a tumbler quilt I want to get a few more rows put on to.
Went to my local quilt shop yesterday for their extra help sewing day and while there picked up their row by row pattern and a licence plate.

Better get moving or the day will pass me by. Have a good weekend everyone!

ilive2craft2
June 27th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Good Morning all! Start of vacation for me today and getting a slow start to the day. Need to refill my cuppa so I can get moving!

Have a graduation party to go to this afternoon and it is finally not raining! Just need to stick some cash in a card and a note to give me some of her tshirts, so I can make her a tshirt quilt.

I think mowing is in my future as well. Hoping to also get into the sewing room at some point!

irishrn
June 27th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Morning all! Another morning following a few noisy T storms. Poor Casey needed a new hiding place and it took me 10 mins to find it! Under the guest bed behind an under bed storage bin!! Poor guy! Sleeping was interrupted a few times with the big bangers. Didn't seem like we got a lot of rain! Apparently I dozed off and DH decided it was a good idea to go walking the streets, ( not a good idea) woke up when he came back in and it scared me to death! This was well after 11pm. And he spent the next 5 mins trying to find our other dog, and we don't have but 1!! All new behaviors that need to be dealt with! YIKES!!