• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimsophia
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2014

Hoot like a Night Owl

Hoo hoot! How are you? Is it late at night or early morning for you? Let's hear your news

I didn't sleep well last night with all the thunder so I'm off to bed now... @,@
  • Hulamoon
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2012

Re: Hoot like a Night Owl

You start earlier and earlier! It's only 6:40 pm here, I'm playing with a baby quilt on my design wall. I'm going to fix some dinner and watch some tv. I think I will repot some things in the garden in the morning.They need some love.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• bubba
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2013

Just watching some TV before I hit my book and head to bed. It was another warm one here! I had planned on heading to the lake earlier today, but waiting till late morning tomorrow. It's usually about ten degrees hotter up there so I'm sure I'll be in the lake. I doubt the fish will be biting much.

I'm so thrilled with the purse / wallet set I finished today. I'll be delivering them to a friend at the lake tomorrow. She is so excited!!

MM is fixing the brakes on our youngest girls car tomorrow, and once that's done I guess her and the girls will be heading to the lake as well. So much for relaxation
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• stationarymom
        Missouri Star
        • Jun 2013

It's 1 am here.I didn't get home until 10:30 tonight I was up at the hosp with my friends mother.While I was there they locked the emergency room down,there was a shooting.A young guy got shot in the head and they think it was gang associated.My friends mother was being admitted,but when we left she was still in emergency.We arrived at the hosp at 2pm this afternoon it takes forever for tests and then the results to come back.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

• jjkaiser
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2013

Well it is just after midnight here just got home from work and crawled into my PJs. Relaxing with a glass of wine and checking out latest posts. Actually I have been on a diet for 6 weeks and am trying to forget that we have both home made choc chip cookies and cheesecake in the fridge..I have lost 12# but honestly am hungry all the time!! Ugh don't you hate that? I have not had any sugar or potato chips in 6 weeks, and I am afraid if I cave into those sweets in my kitchen one bite would not be at all satisfying, like having one potato chip! So I can't even have a taste. Oh well. Guess I will turn on Tiny House Hunters and then go to bed.

I ordered the Lori Holt Farm Vintage book the ither day, it should be coming tomorrow. I can't wait. Needed another book of patterns like a hole in the head but some things ate too cute to pass up. Night night all!
          Jocelyn
          South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• Simply Quilting
            Missouri Star
            • Dec 2013

We are currently having another thunderstorm move through the area. Second one of the day. The cat has been running wild all over, she really doesn't care for the thunder. The dog just looks at her like she is nuts and lays back down.

I did manage to work a little bit in the sewing area today. And I have a some fabric laid out to start some more projects tomorrow (Friday). Which after thinking about the activities that are on the list, I might not get a chance to sew.

Comment

• toggpine
              Missouri Star
              • Aug 2009

Going to round up a few things for my short trip tomorrow and head to bed myself. I'll unload the grain in the AM and get everything set for Hubby to run the farm while I'm gone for 24 hours.

Thanks JJ. Now I want cookies and cheesecake. I might have a granola bar somewere....
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

• bakermom
                Missouri Star
                • Sep 2010

Just got in from work and trying to unwind a bit before I go to bed. Had storms here earlier with a few funnel clouds spotted. No damage but the warning sirens sounded.
                “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

• sewlucky
                  Missouri Star
                  • Nov 2013

I have had the best evening visiting with my mom and dad and hubby. Getting ready to snuggle into the best hotel bed ever...

image.jpg

We are Glamping this weekend and shop hopping tomorrow!

Terri

Haha, our bed isn't upside down and sideways, it's just the picture.
                  Last edited by sewlucky; June 26, 2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X