PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep tonight...

Genny
June 25th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Can't make myself go to bed...Severe Storms...one after another going thru and more to come tonight. Now we're under flash flood warnings. My granddaughter called me a few minutes ago and said that Highway Patrol was advising everyone to stay off the roads because water was over some of the highways...very dangerous situation.

Please everyone in the line of these storms ...stay safe!

stationarymom
June 25th, 2015, 02:01 AM
I hope the storms pass through without any trouble.There was a tornado a couple of towns over from me yesterday(not a big one)
I hope you can fall asleep soon.

easyquilts
June 25th, 2015, 09:21 AM
I often have trouble getting to sleep....and having severe storms thundering away certainly doesn't help... I'm always worried about tornados...

I hope you were finally able to get some rest....

Sandy Navas
June 25th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Hoping you got some rest and all are safe!!

Bubby
June 25th, 2015, 09:38 AM
I hope you all made it through the night safely. We live in Tornado Alley and I understand your worry. Our tornado season begins in February and runs through May normally, but what has been normal about the weather lately!

Genny
June 25th, 2015, 11:20 AM
We had a lot of small limbs down this morning...nothing major...just a lot of rain. Our rain gauge showed 3 1/2 inches this morning. We've received over 8 inches of rain since last Friday...way too much.