PDA

View Full Version : Forum Mail!!!

Jewel
June 24th, 2015, 03:51 AM
Cyndi (Cyndiofthevortex),

Thank you so much for the great surprise! You are so sweet! I love everything!!! The card is lovely, and there are so many great blocks in the quilt book! The fabric is great!!
Like everyone else said couldn't have come at a better time... Monday was my son Tyrell that just passed away's 26th birthday, and this past Saturday we had went up in the mountains in Colorado to spread his ashes so needless to say the last couple of days have been very rough for me.....so opening the package and finding the nice gift was just very special.

Thank you again,
Jewel

Kgrammiecaz
June 24th, 2015, 05:27 AM
So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. Let the touch of forum mail warm your heart a bit and remind you of this great place to be and get whatever support you need.

WendyI
June 24th, 2015, 09:58 AM
So sweet...such awesome people here. Been thinking of you lots. So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. xox

Dollyquilts
June 24th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Jewel, so glad Cyndi's thoughtful gift brought you some much-needed cheer. So sorry for your loss.

Jewel
June 24th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Thank you all, Cyndi's package did brighten my day!

Jewel

Bubby
June 24th, 2015, 01:22 PM
Forum mail can be what helps us make it through the day sometimes. I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

Grandma G
June 24th, 2015, 02:00 PM
So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine a worse one. And so wonderful to hear the news of Cyndi's forum mail. I'm glad it put a smile on your face. There are some truly wonderful people on this forum.

SewnByBee
June 24th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Sorry for you loss . The book can realy be a grate distraction , keeping busy with a project and all of you is what has helped me after I
lost my Mom and her companion AC in the same year. You'll never no how much it has ment to haveyour frienship and support as a new path is walked down.you not alone through this.
So pick you out a pretty block and do it up nice. Big hugs.

pcbatiks
June 24th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Jewel.......such a nice surprise when you needed a smile. Your family is in my prayers. Cyndi is a sweetheart.

SallyO'Sews
June 25th, 2015, 12:16 AM
So sorry for your loss, Jewel. Quilty hugs and blessings to you and your family. So thankful for Cyndi's thoughtfulness.