PDA

View Full Version : This Night Owl is Winging It!

toggpine
June 19th, 2015, 02:11 AM
It's an early night, as it will be an early AM.

I'm tucking in some hand sewing along with a book for my trip. I'm off to run a verification test for a dairy a couple hours away. Need to hit the road by 4 AM to make it there by 6.
I'll be camping in the car for the night. Thankfully I'll have an air mattress to make the cargo area and folded down back seats comfy enough to catch some shut eye.

I must go pack the rest of the stuff I'll need. I'll see if I can hook up with you all on Em's kindle. (Since I baked all of the cookies, I'm swiping it for the 2 days!)

Hugs!
Cathy

kimsophia
June 19th, 2015, 02:16 AM
I'll be traveling this weekend so I won't see you for a few days. I'm off to bed now...have a good night/day! @,@

sewlucky
June 19th, 2015, 02:20 AM
I spent the day feeling off and the evening with a big fat migraine :(. Hoping to get some sewing in tomorrow.

Safe travels you two!

Terri

stationarymom
June 19th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Safe travels Cathy and Kim,Terri I hope your migraine goes away as soon as possible I know they make you miserable.I hope everyone has a good weekend my kids have both Father's Day and my b-day to deal with.

Lightwriter
June 19th, 2015, 03:51 AM
Terri, I truly hope the migraine eases soon. I have them chronically and wouldn't wish them on anyone.

Oral surgeon tomorrow, trying to stay calm. I want the tooth drama OVER! I will take any prayers for calmness. I hope to feel like crawling back upstairs to my sewing room next week and not think about the last month for a bit. Way too much thrown at us at one time.

Bad storm again tonight. We seem to be in a cycle of them right now.

I wish all a calm peaceful weekend full of nice surprises. Safe travels to everyone on the road.

Andrea F
June 19th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Good morning everybody! Slept in late today since I was up until almost 3 am. The guy who decides about our jobs is sick today and there won't be any talking and decision making.

Cathy and Kim, safe travels for you.
Terri, I hope your migraine goes away quickly! I was on ibuprofen all day yesterday but I think my remnant headache is gone for now.
Connie, I will be thinking of you and am sending good vibes for calmness. Hope it's over soon and you won't be in pain afterwards.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. It's our anniversary on Sunday and since it's the 25th, it's kind of a special one. We'll go out for a nice dinner but we won't be having a party. We're going to take the party money and celebrate with a special vacation next February in Thailand.
I looked at old photos yesterday night and it's so crazy how fast time has passed by. I'll see if I can find some pictures to scan in with our big/long 1990ies hair. LOL.