PDA

View Full Version : Wee Zippy!

sewlucky
June 18th, 2015, 12:49 AM
I just dowoaded this free knitting pattern off of Craftsy tonight called Wee Zippy. It's a sweet sleeveless newborn sweater. I knit one in about 2 hours, even though the pattern says an hour lol. So cute and I'm planning to give as a gift to coordinate with a car seat quilt for friends who are having their first baby in September.

Cute isn't it?!! Just needs a button.

Terri

bhaggerty
June 18th, 2015, 12:53 AM
LOVE IT!!!!
Wish I was better at knitting!!!!!
I bet GrandmBabs could crank one out in an hour! She is to knitting as Jean is the sewing machine!

sewlucky
June 18th, 2015, 12:58 AM
LOL, you could definitely make this - even if it takes you 4 hours! I am sure it would speed up with practice too. Like quilting, knitting isn't about speed, its about the process.

Here's a link to the pattern!

Wee Zippy by Taiga Hilliard | Knitting Pattern (http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/knitting/clothing/wee-zippy/137349)

bubba
June 18th, 2015, 01:14 AM
That really is cute!

Andrea F
June 18th, 2015, 01:41 AM
That turned out really cute! The only piece I've knitted in the last 20 years was a scarf.

stationarymom
June 18th, 2015, 01:44 AM
That's adorable I wish I could knit.

WendyI
June 18th, 2015, 11:27 AM
I can knit...sort of...I know the stitches, I just suck at tracking them! I am a terrible knitter. lol This is adorable though!

Carrie J
June 18th, 2015, 12:17 PM
LOL Terri, in reading your title I thought maybe you were maybe at a theme park, or calling someone Zippy!

That is adorable and the combination gift is sure to be a hit with the new parents!m sweet work!

sewlucky
June 18th, 2015, 02:26 PM
I can knit...sort of...I know the stitches, I just suck at tracking them! I am a terrible knitter. lol This is adorable though!
Hey Wendy, there's an app for that! Row counting I mean, lol!

Sandy Navas
June 18th, 2015, 09:28 PM
I cannot knit in public!