PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh, NC

meliswan
June 16th, 2015, 12:24 AM
On Wednesday morning DS and I are driving to Raleigh for a baseball tournament that he is playing in. What are some fun things that we could do in our free time? We are staying just NW of Raleigh and our games will be in various parks around the area. DS is 14 and I know that he wants to avoid the fabric shops (I may have to sneak off to one when he is at the pool)! Let me hear your ideas!

irishrn
June 16th, 2015, 09:22 PM
If you can take a look for the quilt shop WISH UPON A QUILT in Raleigh.
It is not far from the airport and I 40. They are wonderful there and have such a nice variety of fabric!
There is an IMAX theater in Raleigh and a few museums: one of art, and one of science
Parts of downtown have nice restaurants if your near that area.
I live about an hour away but I used to work in Raleigh!
Have fun!! It's gonna be hot here!! Sunscreen, hats and bottled water are required!

irishrn
June 16th, 2015, 09:24 PM
If you can take a look for the quilt shop WISH UPON A QUILT in Raleigh.
It is not far from the airport and I 40. They are wonderful there and have such a nice variety of fabric!
There is an IMAX theater in Raleigh and a few museums: one of art, and one of science
Parts of downtown have nice restaurants if your near that area.
I live about an hour away but I used to work in Raleigh!
Have fun!! It's gonna be hot here!! Sunscreen, hats and bottled water are required!

Top 30 Things to Do in Raleigh, NC on TripAdvisor: Raleigh Attractions ? Find What to Do Today, This Weekend, or in June (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g49463-Activities-Raleigh_North_Carolina.html)
I hope this works. I've never done this before
Link is to 30 things to do in Raleigh.

Yeah!! I posted my first link!!!