PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't log in because it's telling me to do something in Kanji

Tricia
June 15th, 2015, 10:25 AM
My computer went through some kind of update so I lost all my stored logins including the one on Quilts By Me. It's asking me to click a button to say I'm not a robot which I do even though I can't read it since it's in Japanese. Once I click that it shows me one picture at the top and then about 12 more I'm supposed to choose from. Problem is, again, it's in Japanese so I don't know what it's asking me to do. I thought it was "similar item" but no. It also lets me select more than one. Can anyone help? Please and thanks!

JCY
June 15th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Sounds like maybe some Malware. Get it checked out ASAP.

BillNye
June 15th, 2015, 12:02 PM
can you post a picture? I can tell you what's going on if I can see it

Tricia
June 15th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Oddly, I went to check on it this morning and I was logged back in. I'm in Japan using an IP blocker. Shouldn't have the problem again as we will be back stateside in two months. Thanks anyway!

redcaboose1717
June 22nd, 2015, 11:26 PM
Go to your Search Engine ( I use Google ) and type in Free Google Translator.
Then go back to the Japanese instructions and "Copy" the Japanese and then paste it into the Google translator.
This way you will be able to find out what it says...and you can go from there.

Below is the link for the Google Translator...hope this helps.
https://translate.google.com/

MariaNaito
September 20th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Can you go to settings and change language back to English.? my mac (bought here in Japan) has this option. Maybe husband/kids used it and forgot to reset. If it is an Apple call the hotline number in Japan 0120 277535 and 5 for English. If its not Apple but a laptop try taking it to a computer store and asking someone to help. Hope you have this fixed by now though

Lauriefellows
September 20th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I have been trying to change my photo on Quiltsby.me without success. When I click nothing happens. Anyone had the same experience? Thanks in advance.

BillNye
September 23rd, 2015, 03:18 PM
I have been trying to change my photo on Quiltsby.me without success. When I click nothing happens. Anyone had the same experience? Thanks in advance.

Oi, looking now, can you email me the picture you're trying to upload? alan@missouriquiltco.com