PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run....

SewnByBee
June 13th, 2015, 11:48 AM
You'll never guess what we're doing!
We're ridding motorcycles to 5 destinations today, to raise money fora child with Luchema {forgive if spelled that wronge, must be that kindle-issum.} Gonna be a nice day, for a ride, 95+. Hope we have a good turnout, to raise fund's needed. FWI for evey one gallon of can tops, tabs, gives 1 treatment to a kid with Lucemma . Gotta get going
Have a grate Saturday!

songbird857
June 13th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Great reason to ride :)

buckeyequilter
June 13th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Be safe out there! Hope you raise lot's of money.

SewnByBee
June 13th, 2015, 07:12 PM
What a beautiful day we've had. Got to meet Bailey {the 7 year old little girl} we are raising money for, she is adorable and I don't understand how or why a child can get so sick , it's not right. Please keep her nd her family In your prayers. One older sis mabe 10 and baby bother 3 mo. old alot for them t o go through......ask which bear would wish for and Auburn won this ones heart and sis too. My honor to help these kids feel better through their journey. Hope we did well today, Talley should come soon, alot of ridders food plates community support.we know this family well so hard to see what they are going through, said she will have to take treatments
for 2 more years .I'll updTe as I am able to.

KPH
June 13th, 2015, 07:37 PM
It was a beautiful day for a ride here. So glad this family has great community support.

Andrea F
June 13th, 2015, 08:48 PM
It wouldn't have been a nice day for a ride here, rain and very windy. My sister is a biker, too, and she gets her bike out at every occasion. Hope you were very successful!

SewnByBee
June 14th, 2015, 12:47 AM
So proud of the participation today by everyone, so many ,from those who cooked to the riders. Very well done. Raised some 6000.
T-shirt sells, food plates ride entrees, donations. We have work to do, 2 years is a long time and expense will be huge but hopefully
there focus can be more about this little girl and there family.Prayers for Bailey.

stationarymom
June 14th, 2015, 01:56 AM
My father is a biker too he is 75.His group does these charity rides also,you do Gods work.Thank you

SewnByBee
June 14th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Was the best day ya'll, we had a ball.... Best of all meeting Bailey so pretty, and sweet. what a Doll. I'm a sucker for kids anyway,
{ daughter says I'm a kid magnet} I tell her, good for you I like kids.most of the time .
So glad she felt like coming out to see us roll in and eat with us, what a trooper.