PDA

View Full Version : Charm Packs

Genny
October 12th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Today I received my first charm pack order from MSQC. I LOVE IT! On the daily deal this pack was 99 cents so I ordered it and 2 more of the same pack. The colors are really beautiful , I'm going to use it to make a throw to keep me snug and warm this winter. The colors match my frontroom perfectly. ..I have to say, MSQC has the fastest shipping ever! LOVE their service!

KiltedQuilter
October 12th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Glad you're so happy! :D
What was the charm pack, huh? huh? Do tell?!

Txgrandma
October 12th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Genny, I agree with you about MSQC, you can't beat the prices of the Daily deals, even their regular prices are better than most places. Their shipping is great, I am always amazed at how quickly I receive my orders.

Genny
October 12th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Glad you're so happy! :D
What was the charm pack, huh? huh? Do tell?!

The charm pack is "Prennials" By Eleanor Burns Absolutely beautiful!!!

GrammaBabs
October 14th, 2011, 08:44 AM
yep, it's the best "marketing value" anywhere... LQS's beware.. MSQC has most all of my shopping needs for fabric now... DH always turns a smiles at me when we go to the mailbox here in our ret. comm..... the "key" tells him, i got another package from them!!! As well he knows i'm saving a ton of money on gas not having to "go shopping"..... and guess what,,, the price is better than those "coupon" stores!!! My collection is growing...
Now to figure out how to tear myself aways from the computer for a WHOLE day and get into the sewing room!!!! :icon_razz:

sewmuchjan
October 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I got that tooo and they are sooo pretty. And I need to get off of here and do some sewing tooo!! Christmas is comming Christmas is comming waaayyy to fast!!!! :) :( :)

Nena
November 30th, 2011, 09:29 PM
charm packs----I love them. They can be used in so many ways:icon_razz:

phoots
December 1st, 2011, 02:58 AM
My bf is sooo frugal when it comes to money...especially now. He was on disability for 4 months and I'm working a temp job (never sure when it will end). If I were to buy a anything, and there are so many things I'd love to get, he would have a fit. But, if I keep it small and make sure to pay bills first.....maybe I can get away with it. That is, as long as it doesn't arrive on a day he's home.

Nope. Can't do that. I would tell him...but keep it small!!!
Pam

Monique
December 1st, 2011, 07:07 PM
Yes the deals are great but shipping to Canada is still $15, so I have to make my orders count.

lilmouse
December 2nd, 2011, 05:59 AM
I've ordered from them too, love the charm packs but since I have a large stash and am on a "fabric diet"; I rarely spend money on fabric right now so I have been cutting my own charm packs and layer cakes and jelly rolls from stash fabric....helps that I have the 2 1/2 in strip cutter from AccuQuilt Go.....keep watching for 5" and 10" dyes so I can use it more...but delivery is fast and convenient especially in the winter...no going out in the cold and snow for stuff when you can buy it at MSQC! It is nice~