PDA

View Full Version : busy beaver....

bubba
June 12th, 2015, 12:14 AM
I went upstairs and finished my NCW this morning then posted pictures on FB and here. Within two hours it was sold, so that was a nice surprise!

Next I decided I would work on one of my UFO's. The blocks were all sewn into rows already and half of them sewn together, so I finished sewing them together and got that done. I then went to do the borders and could not find the blasted book! Or the fabric for said borders!!! Cleaned my room for two hours looking. Found the fabric but not the book. Set up to borrow one from a friend who was also in the BOM with me.

Onto the next UFO. It was my Angle Play top from the class I took in February. All the blocks were sewn, and now they are all sewn together and the corner triangles are on, so that top is done!!

MM came up to let me know he was awake. I was showing him what I had done today, to include all the cleaning (I was amazed at all the things I found that were in a safe place, but we won't mention them to him! You know, the beautiful Japanese fabrics from Hawaii, kits I've put together myself or purchased....that kind of stuff.) As he headed back downstairs I all of a sudden remembered where the stupid book was!! Tomorrow I will do the borders!!

sewlucky
June 12th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Sounds like a wonderful day! Good for you! So busy working you missed the handsome man running past?

Terri

bubba
June 12th, 2015, 12:21 AM
I did miss him! I was in the closet searching for about and hour, so I have no clue if he went by or not today.

Andrea F
June 12th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Oh wow, you have been busy! I have been sleeping and dreamed about handsome bald men in orange shorts running past my window...

Iris Girl
June 12th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Sounds like you have been busy. But didn't see you mention Pythagora's lute....Hehe had to say it. Now I'll go hide.

klgls
June 12th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Sounds like you had a very productive day!

Doloris
June 12th, 2015, 08:10 AM
Sounds like you have been busy. But didn't see you mention Pythagora's lute....Hehe had to say it. Now I'll go hide.

just what I was thinking too April. LOL

bubba
June 12th, 2015, 01:54 PM
That was one of the things I found!!! I thought I might have gone in the trash, but sadly it didn't.