PDA

View Full Version : Where are the night owls?

Andrea F
June 10th, 2015, 01:52 AM
Good morning, I just popped in to say hi to my night owl friends. Nobody here, so I hope everybody is sleeping. I fell asleep at 9 pm yesterday which is a good thing since I had to get up early today (woke up at 5am - not my time is all I can say...). I'll be attending a workshop all day today and tomorrow and it starts at 9 am. Got to get moving. See you later.

kimsophia
June 10th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Hi, I'm here. Just realized that my life is like that baby's t-shirt that says, "Eat, Play, Sleep, Repeat"...it's awwwwwwwesome :D No sewing today but I am wearing my new dress and liking it! How is everybody!?? :)

kensington
June 10th, 2015, 01:58 AM
I'm making Jenny's newest tut... Pinwheels on point... My strip set blocks are done, I am going back and forth with myself on making the pinwheels red and white or blue and white. LOL

Lightwriter
June 10th, 2015, 02:04 AM
After a short sleep, phone rang. SIL in ICU in another state in bad shape. Don't have a lot of positive vibes on this one. Illness was unexpected and they haven't really gotten to bottom of it. They are putting her on respirator. Doubt I get any more sleep.

Four nights running with little sleep. Looks like more in the forecast. We also had vacation planned with our children (who live away and get home rarely) at the beach. Trip looking fairly nuked at the moment. They have flights that can't be changed and we have to pick them up at the beach. All sorts of things going haywire. Don't want to sound selfish, but I had really looked forward to trip.

Imagine the little bedraggled owl upside down on her perch. Prayers appreciated.

stationarymom
June 10th, 2015, 02:16 AM
I'm here no sewing today or tonight I spent the whole day at my Gf's taking care of her Mom.Connie I am sorry about your sil I will put her in my prayers.Andrea you're early tonight you beat all the other owls here.

toggpine
June 10th, 2015, 02:42 AM
Sorry to hear about the family woes with you ladies tonight.
I hope they can figure out what's wrong with Connie's SIL.
Joan, you are a true friend to babysit her mom like that.

Andrea, enjoy the workshop!

No sewing for me today either. I milked earlier than normal as I'm trying to shift the girls to a new schedule. We'll see how that goes. It does indeed mean I'm headed for bed at a reasonable hour!

Sweet dreams or Happy day depending on what time zone you are in!
Hugs, Cathy

bubba
June 10th, 2015, 03:03 AM
I think today with these dogs was longer than yesterday with all those wild ten year olds!!! If one dog moved to do something, the other had to hop down to see what it was. All day long this went on. Then it was time to eat....Yoda has no problem eating when he is fed. All our dogs are used to being fed once a day at the same time. Runty was fed that way the two years she lived with us. Well yesterday, she did not eat at all! Flat out refused!! Today when it came time to eat, Yoda gladly ate and Runty refused again. It wasn't until 45 minutes later when I put Yoda outside that I finally got Runty to finally eat. Tomorrow can't come fast enough! MM agreed to watch her for three days in July as well and I told him tonight that he could go stay at our daughters house because I can't get anything done with these two together!

Why is it they are pooped out and snoring??? Yoda on the couch....Runty in her bed. Me???? Wide awake!

Hope I can sew tomorrow....

Andrea F
June 10th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Connie, I am so sorry about your SIL. I hope they find the cause quickly and make her get well. Joan, you are an angel to take such good care of your GF's mom. Sending positive thoughts to both of you.