PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Friends!

Juliet Taylor
June 8th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Dear friends of the forum,
hubby is doing fine after the surgery he had this morning (here it is 2 pm already) to mend his shoulder. He was very worried and a little scared until we got to the hospital and the sweetest nurse ever helped him feeling more relaxed. Everyone was very sweet and nice and patient, they even decided to let him skip the line and do the surgery to him before other people since he was so nervous. Amazing. Here in this hospital everything is so patient friendly!
now he is resting and very happy to have done it. I am taking care of writing to everyone thanking for the thoughts and prayers

THANKS!

Sonic
June 8th, 2015, 09:10 AM
That's wonderful news!
I'm glad to hear it's all over and the staff made him feel so much better about the surgery.

Sandy Navas
June 8th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Keeping the prayers going though - for a quick healing process!!

Amy R
June 8th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Yes, prayers continue for as quick and pain free as possible!!
Thank you for updating us!

Marebear
June 8th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the update. May he continue to heal well. Healing prayers and thoughts to him.

WendyI
June 8th, 2015, 09:47 AM
so glad he didn't have to wait long and it went well! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Cathy F
June 8th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Wonderful news, sensing good wishes for a full and fast recovery!

Carrie J
June 8th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Such good news to hear the Staff made him so comfortable and he's very doing well Juliet. Continued prayers for healing and recovery! Thanks for the update! :D

KPH
June 8th, 2015, 10:00 AM
That's great news! Speedy recovery!

Juliet Taylor
June 8th, 2015, 10:04 AM
You ladies are the best :-) thanks! When he woke up the nurse asked him how he felt and he said: "hungry. I want to eat a pizza" lol! I love him so much!

Angelia
June 8th, 2015, 11:18 AM
I'm glad he is doing so well! Feed the man! :)

amartin24
June 8th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Glad to hear it went well and the hospital staff was so accommodating. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

quiltingtrish
June 8th, 2015, 12:34 PM
This is good to hear and now prayers for a excellent recovery.

jjkaiser
June 8th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Yay to both of you, now tell him the worst is behind him. And treat ypurself to something gooey chocolately. It's stressful being the navigator in this situation! Chocolate always helps.

Quiltfreestyle
June 8th, 2015, 01:03 PM
So glad all went well!! Praying for a quick healing

K. McEuen
June 8th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Glad to hear that things went well and it sounds like he ended up in a good hospital.

Lori63
June 8th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Glad everything went well. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Doesn't it make it all seem so much better when the staff is nice?

Juliet Taylor
June 8th, 2015, 05:43 PM
So much better! Everyone in the staff is amazing and very gentle!
Plus the doctor explained to him everything very well... the doctor even told him he didn't think to have an athlete in front of him because my hubby was all muscle and no fat in the shoulder LOL :) he is a big man but, as me, has done plenty of sports even though now I'm a little round :D

Another plus... the food is amazing! I did not taste it but I smelled it and saw it. WOW! Restaurant quality! I am very impressed! They probably will let him out of the hospital on Wednesday, but I don't know yet when we can transport him from this place of vacation and our home (it's just a three hours trip, but still)

Lightwriter
June 9th, 2015, 01:16 AM
So great they didn't make him wait! I once got put on hold for nearly 6 hours for gallbladder surgery and I was a nervous wreck! Hunger is a good sign, hope he does well.

mommamarsh
June 9th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Thank you for the update ! So very glad all is going well .Hugs for all !

Andrea F
June 9th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Good to hear that all went well. Sending good vibes for quick healing.

ceiliam
June 9th, 2015, 06:55 AM
Glad he is doing good and you survied

Sylvia H
June 9th, 2015, 07:07 AM
I am so happy for you and Andrea that everything is going well in the hospital. I continue to keep healing thoughts for Andrea and comfort and support for you.