PDA

View Full Version : Friday Was a Great News Day on the Forum!

pcbatiks
June 7th, 2015, 04:54 PM
I didn't have much time to post on the forum the last couple of days. Friday I checked in on the morning thread and was so happy to see several with wonderful news to report! These great reports have been on my mind this weekend.

Bubby-Barb.....I was so happy to see that your daughters health is improving and that she can start working again. You must be relieved.

over40momma-Sandy B.......another sigh of relief and a huge smile when I read your post about your daughter. So happy at hear that she was able to start therapy with a caring therapist. I could hear the happiness in your words. Still praying for your little girl.

toggpine-Cathy.........three cheers and a "woohoo" on your sisters wonderful cancer free report. So happy for your family & your sister!

I just wanted to let you ladies know that I was celebrating long distance with each of you. Big hugs and a smile to each of you. Hoping you'll have a great week........along with the rest of the forum gang. :icon_wave:

pcbatiks
June 7th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Bumping up the happy news.......... :)

ozziepuppy
June 7th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the summary! I don't always catch everything and it is great to hear all of the good news! :)