PDA

View Full Version : Kudos for DGD Elizabeth

MayinJerset
June 6th, 2015, 06:47 PM
She graduated college last Saturday magna cum laude with a BSN. Another great nurse in the family!

Four years ago she graduated from her Performing Arts High School with Honors in Academics and Dance. Not only smart and talented but beautiful as well. This is the quilt I made her to take to college, she wanted orange and I was lucky to find a shade of it in a soft print that suited her so well.
[ATT ACH=CONFIG]111101[/ATTACH]111100

Sylvia H
June 6th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Many congratulations to your granddaughter on her wonderful accomplishments. The quilt you made is really lovely - a simple pattern that puts all the focus on very lovely fabric.

quiltingtrish
June 6th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Congratulations to her! That's some tough studying to be a nurse and sounds like she got those super high grades!
Love the quilt you made her, May. Orange is not one of my favorite colors but this one is pretty in that soft shade.

Hugs,

sewbizzy
June 6th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Congratulations to your gd....beautiful girl and beautiful quilt....she sure is talented, too!!!
Congrats to you and your family!

K. McEuen
June 6th, 2015, 08:32 PM
She is gorgeous! Nursing is a good profession. My mom was an RN.

kensington
June 6th, 2015, 08:41 PM
She's pretty awesome!

Grandma Nan
June 6th, 2015, 09:26 PM
How proud you must be!! What a high achiever and so beautiful as well. I was an RN for 40 years and it was a very good profession to me and for me.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 6th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Congratulations to her!

songbird857
June 7th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Congratulations! You ought to be so proud :)

stationarymom
June 7th, 2015, 02:22 AM
May congrats to you dgd she is the full package talented,smart,and beautiful.I hope she finds the job of her dreams.

irishrn
June 7th, 2015, 04:17 AM
Please give you DGD a hug from me and tell he she is most welcome in the sisterhood of nurses!!!

Andrea F
June 7th, 2015, 06:51 AM
Congratulations to your DGD! Pretty and smart, you must be so proud. The quilt is also beautiful. Orange is not exactly my favourite color but I like this one a lot. The pattern is great, too.

Ginny B
June 7th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Congratulations to your dgd on all her accomplishments. And she is beautiful too. That quilt is striking. Orange is a rough color for me if I am trying to work with it in something that is not a fall item. But you found the perfect shade for that quilt.

Juliet Taylor
June 7th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Congratulations ☺

Grandma G
June 7th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Congratulations to her! And she is a very beautiful young lady. I know you all are very proud of her.

Bubby
June 7th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Congratulations on having such a beautiful and SMART DGD. She's a lovely young woman and I'm sure she will go far in her career. The quilt you made her is so soft and pretty....love it, May.

CarolynK
June 7th, 2015, 10:42 AM
That is awesome, May! You must be so proud and I love the quilt.