PDA

View Full Version : Totally Pooped Out Night Owl

MayinJerset
June 4th, 2015, 02:15 AM
First I flew my tail feathers off getting out some summery clothes and packing my heavier stuff away and now I'm flying them off again pulling out some heavier stuff as the temps have been very low.. Making me so tired and also annoyed as I took special care to pack the heavier stuff away very neatly and now everything is a big mess.

While I was rearranging my clothes I made sure to put aside both a warm and a cold outfit to wear this Sunday as our 4th great grandchild, Christian, will be Christened. That reminds me to wrap his quilt and other gifts. Christian is DS#1's 4th grandchild, all boys. Recently came across the silver baby fork and spoon set that was given to DS#1 when he was born so I'll include it with Christian's gifts.

Time to cruise the forum to see what everyone has been up to.

sewlucky
June 4th, 2015, 02:20 AM
I've had a busy day today too, along with a migraine and a meeting. Tonight has been nice, my sister and two little nieces are here and tomorrow I get to spend the day with the little girls while sis is at work. She lives three hours away, but work meetings in town here so I get a little visit. Lucky me!

Terri

Andrea F
June 4th, 2015, 05:15 AM
Good morning!
May, I hope I can put the warmer clothes away now. Today is the first real summer day with higher temps. It's supposed to get really hot over the weekend.
Terri, I hope your migraine is better. Have a wonderful fun day with your sister and nieces today!