PDA

View Full Version : Pay it Forward results

RiverMomm
June 3rd, 2015, 07:15 PM
Hey guys, remember Pay it Forward from December? We signed up and then did it for others? Well, yippee, I got MY package today. And that package was full of goodies.

There was a quilting book too, but I grabbed it and started reading it so it didn't make it into the picture.

Thanks Sandra (aka Sandy). You made me smile in the middle of a day dealing with cat barf, car mechanics and grumpy husband.

Bubby
June 3rd, 2015, 07:25 PM
Nice package of goodies! Enjoy!!

Sonic
June 3rd, 2015, 08:20 PM
What an awesome week to get the package too! (I saw the other thread, congrats!)
I love this forum and the people on it. Sandy has the best timing and what an awesome package!!

irishrn
June 3rd, 2015, 09:16 PM
Perfect timing on such a special day for you!!

bubba
June 3rd, 2015, 09:59 PM
That is so funny you should post this!!! I have been working on what I will be sending out this afternoon and very thankful I only had one person to respond!!! I am still waiting to see if it is going to turn out or not before deciding if it will see the postal service......

Sonic
June 3rd, 2015, 11:01 PM
I only had one respond to mine too.
(I convinced myself it was because I was so new here at the time.....not because I'm so weird. Shhh...let me keep thinking that.)
But, because Sandy inspired me (Yes, you Sandy) during the sign up times, I already made plans to continue it with unsuspecting victims. ....mwwaahahaaa.

Deegles
June 3rd, 2015, 11:01 PM
Suprise quilting packages seem to offset suprise cat barf LOL

Sandy Navas
June 4th, 2015, 12:56 AM
Yes, yes, yes and sometimes those unsuspecting giftees are very much in need of a boost now and then.

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2015, 01:11 AM
I have a package ready but she wasn't a responder. Sneaky huh?

stationarymom
June 4th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Sandy is an awesome person with a generous and giving heart.