PDA

View Full Version : Race for Life and a special pic of Seamus

Divine Daisy
June 3rd, 2015, 06:00 PM
Ten days to go until Lou and I do the Race for Life. She is at the groomers tomorrow will be all pretty and ready to go......is having the tip of her tail pink. I am at the groomers.....sorry hairdressers........ Friday where I too will be going pink.

Meanwhile Seamus has been having a cuddle from HIS groomer!

K. McEuen
June 3rd, 2015, 06:03 PM
She needs to lift some weights to be able to hoist that monster for very long! He's almost as big as she is.

Divine Daisy
June 3rd, 2015, 06:05 PM
She needs to lift some weights to be able to hoist that monster for very long! He's almost as big as she is.

Yep! That's Mammy's ickle baby

Jean Sewing Machine
June 3rd, 2015, 06:05 PM
I just posted and it disappeared!

Love that great big armful of cat! I hope we get to see pictures of you and Lu in your pink finery!

Divine Daisy
June 3rd, 2015, 06:06 PM
I just posted and it disappeared!

Love that great big armful of cat! I hope we get to see pictures of you and Lu in your pink finery!

Oh you will my kind friend!

Iris Girl
June 3rd, 2015, 07:05 PM
What a gorgeous kitty! Can't wait to see you all in your pink duds!

easyquilts
June 3rd, 2015, 07:08 PM
Man... That is one bug cat! He 's so hand dome, too..... We want to see bith if you with your pink hair!

Genny
June 3rd, 2015, 07:20 PM
Looks to me like Seamus is almost as big as his groomer...lol...

Sandy Navas
June 3rd, 2015, 07:20 PM
I'm sorry, but I'll be Seamus is thinking 'gee, I wish I hadn't finished that last pint . . .' He truly doesn't look very happy. Maybe he's afraid of having to have a pink tail, too.

Hugs to you and lots of encouragement with your pink duds. I'll be cheering you and Lu on!!

Divine Daisy
June 3rd, 2015, 07:33 PM
He is stoned Sandy lol. Full of luuuuuuuuurv for his groomer after a serious cat nip hit. She just left it there and he helped himself so she told me.....personally I think he charmed her

quiltingtrish
June 3rd, 2015, 08:26 PM
Awwww, I can just see him doing his rounds around town. What a handsome fella!!
How is Mr. Daisy these days?

alliek
June 3rd, 2015, 08:59 PM
He may be a bit stoned, but he is a handsome guy your Seamus! Hope to see all the Race for Life pics, if possible. God Bless

ilive2craft2
June 3rd, 2015, 09:53 PM
I didn't realize from previous pics that Seamus was this big! Adorable pic!

Can't wait to see you both in your pink finery and tutus!

RFREE
June 3rd, 2015, 11:08 PM
LOL my DH said " That is not a real cat!" I told him that is "Seamus" from the UK and yes he is real for sure. Please post pictures with the pink hair. "WE" can't wait to see yall.

FabStripper
June 4th, 2015, 12:12 AM
Are you tricking us? Is that a very small young lady holding a regular size cat? That is one BIG boy. Lol. How big is he? Is he a special breed? His paws look massive. I bet it hurts if he doesn't get his way. Lol.

Grandma G
June 4th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Oh, my word!! Seamus is certainly a handful, okay, an armful!! He is just gorgeous! Good luck with the Race For Life.

rebeccas-sewing
June 4th, 2015, 10:53 AM
How much does he weigh? Now that's a cat you can really cuddle. Is he affectionate, Alison? He really is a beauty. Yes, please post pics of the pink.

WendyI
June 4th, 2015, 10:55 AM
That is either one very tiny groomer or one very massive cat!! I too would like to know his weight! Wow! Pink Pics will be nice to see as well!

Learner quilter
June 4th, 2015, 11:43 AM
I saw him at Alison's Linus Day... He is a BIG boy.. and fluffy...

mommadeb
June 4th, 2015, 01:54 PM
He looks like he needs to sleep off his hangover!

auntiemern
June 4th, 2015, 02:03 PM
So glad to see a pic of Seamus. Can't wait to see a pic of you and Lou all dolled up for the race.

Divine Daisy
June 4th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Ok lol. I am not tricking you! Seamus is a big boy, he is a Maine Coon in his prime and weighs in at 34lbs, measures 37" from neck to base of his tail.....then you have to add his tail which should really be longer than it is.

He is very very affectionate. Talks a lot at you and is just a big teddy bear. He lays in your arms like a baby but you need to be sitting down or your arms ache after a while lol.

And Yes..... Christine met him at the Linus day. He strolled into the hall and went to sleep in one lady's bag. She got an awful fright!

FabStripper
June 4th, 2015, 05:07 PM
All I can think now is that saying ewe's not fat ewe's fluffy. Lol.

Learner quilter
June 4th, 2015, 05:09 PM
She nearly jumped out of her skin when he appeared at her feet . :icon_eek:.. :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

BobW
June 4th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Ten days to go until Lou and I do the Race for Life. She is at the groomers tomorrow will be all pretty and ready to go......is having the tip of her tail pink. I am at the groomers.....sorry hairdressers........ Friday where I too will be going pink.

Meanwhile Seamus has been having a cuddle from HIS groomer!

Seamus is a handsome young man. You are lucky that he considers you his person.

110948 110949