PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayers

Cathy F
June 2nd, 2015, 07:51 AM
If you could keep my granddaughter Marissa in your prayers this week I would be most grateful. She is having surgery Thursday to repair an injury to her knee. They are going to have to re-align her knee cap and place pins in there. She will be off her feet for approx. 6 weeks then on to physical therapy. This is her senior year in school but she won't be able to go back, and we're not sure she' ll be able to attend her graduation.

The hardest part for me is I will be traveling out of state on the day of her surgery and can't be with her, that's tearing at my heart.
Thank you

Panda
June 2nd, 2015, 08:03 AM
I will keep Marissa in my thoughts and prayers. I hope and pray the surgery is a success. I can understand your heartache of not being able to be with her.

Kathy

Jean Sewing Machine
June 2nd, 2015, 08:03 AM
Absolutely will send prayers for her! So sorry she'll miss her big day of graduation.

Simply Quilting
June 2nd, 2015, 08:05 AM
Praying that everything goes smoothly for your granddaughter's surgery and recovery. Praying that you have safe travels.

Bubby
June 2nd, 2015, 08:05 AM
I will keep Marissa in prayer. I understand your concern about not being with her. I hope she will be able to attend her graduation.

Ginny B
June 2nd, 2015, 08:08 AM
Cathy, will keep your granddaughter in my thoughts and prayers.

irishrn
June 2nd, 2015, 08:08 AM
Cathy, hugs to you and your DGD. I know it's hard to be away on surgery day but she will need your company during her recovery too!!

Iris Girl
June 2nd, 2015, 08:09 AM
Sending healing thoughts for a successful surgery and recovery. Sorry she will miss her graduation.

klgls
June 2nd, 2015, 08:25 AM
I will pray for Marissa that she has a speedy recovery.

MayinJerset
June 2nd, 2015, 08:58 AM
Oh poor Marissa, facing surgery doing the last days of her senior year and the chance of her missing her graduation ceremony and grandma feeling so bad that she can't be at Marissa's side. Pray that the surgery goes well and maybe she can be wheel chaired to the ceremony.

asta
June 2nd, 2015, 09:02 AM
Sending out prayers for Marissa, may the surgery be successful and the recovery be smooth.

Mpyles
June 2nd, 2015, 09:04 AM
Prayers for your grandaughter!

Dollyquilts
June 2nd, 2015, 09:07 AM
Prayers for Marissa and her grandmother for a smooth surgery and recovery.

Sandy Navas
June 2nd, 2015, 09:18 AM
Most definitely, Cathy!

Amy R
June 2nd, 2015, 09:19 AM
prayers for marissa!

RiverMomm
June 2nd, 2015, 09:29 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts for Marissa.

Granny Fran
June 2nd, 2015, 10:49 AM
Prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. She will need grandma afterwards to help her deal with the boredom of not getting around for so long afterwards. (Also, to remind her to listen to her drs advice!)

Youngsters recover so much better than us older folk and that is in her favor. Here's hoping she can attend the ceremony.

sewbizzy
June 2nd, 2015, 10:58 AM
Sending prayers for Marissa for the surgery and healing afterward...

Carrie J
June 2nd, 2015, 12:06 PM
Prayers for Marissa on a successful surgery and speedy healing. So sorry she'll miss her graduation. Also including some for you as well Cathy, :D

auntiemern
June 2nd, 2015, 12:42 PM
Prayers being said. For both of you.

Midge
June 2nd, 2015, 12:43 PM
Oh, poor Marissa. So sorry to hear that she must have this surgery at this most inopportune time. Is there any way she can attend her graduation in a wheelchair? Surely the school would accomodate her if she is feeling up to attending at that time. The high school graduation milestone is the big one, imo, and if there is any way she can go that would be a blessing. Prayers that surgery goes well and best wishes for a smooth recovery and rehab.

DebbieDoodle
June 2nd, 2015, 01:24 PM
Sending prayers that Marissa's surgery will be successful, and that she will have a quick recovery.

rebeccas-sewing
June 2nd, 2015, 02:21 PM
The gang here will definitely be praying for her. Such a shame to have this happen right at time for her to graduate.

alliek
June 2nd, 2015, 02:52 PM
Praying for Marissa's surgery to go smoothly and her rehab too. Praying for peace of mind for all. God Bless

mommamarsh
June 2nd, 2015, 11:51 PM
Prayer and good thoughts for you all .

dwil23
June 3rd, 2015, 02:34 AM
Prayers for all....so sorry to hear.

marytfnp
June 3rd, 2015, 07:25 PM
Sending prayers her way, for all of you !