PDA

View Full Version : Hooo's a Night Owl?

kimsophia
June 2nd, 2015, 03:53 AM
I'm sewing a heatable rice bag for my DH's neck. Actually I sewed him one years ago but I'm upgrading the model... :)
This one is flannel on one side and fleece on the other and it divided into compartments. It's a new prototype :D

My other work today was out in the yard and the garden. I got some more epimediums transplanted. I like them.

How are yoooou? @,@

bubba
June 2nd, 2015, 04:09 AM
I'm up, but heading to bed soon! We took the oldest grandboy, Tyler, and his girlfriend, Jamie, to San Francisco for the day yesterday. We got up at 0350 to be at SeaTac for the first flight down of the day. We got there with no problems (other than the fact Jamie had never flown before and was a tad bit nervous). MM even upgraded the two of us to first class!! We flew on a 747/800 and there were only 29 people on the entire plane!

MM brought my little scooter along and I have to admit it was brilliant on his part! Saved my gimpy foot a lot of pain and I didn't hold anyone up with my slowness! I had suggested we rent a car, but he wanted to taxi it, so I was more than happy to let him pay for that! At the end of the day, he finally said we should have rented a car!

Been pooped all day today. Had to go to Ashtyn's school to fill out a form for a background check since somehow we volunteered to go on a field trip next Monday. At least it's not to the zoo!

I have not sewn in over a week. I really need to get up there! I think I'm starting to have withdrawals and the new patterns I've acquired are shouting out my name!!

Tyler did turn 20 today. I can't believe it! He called MM tonight. Someone had backed into him, the other driver did not have insurance and Tyler did not know quite what to do. I wish he would have called when it happened because he would have been instructed to call the police due to the persons lack of insurance. Here is a picture I took of him yesterday in China Town....how I love this boy!!

Andrea F
June 2nd, 2015, 04:25 AM
Good morning everyone, quickly popping in to wish all of you a good night. I'm headed to work now. See you later!

kimsophia
June 2nd, 2015, 04:25 AM
lol..I need me one of them hats... :)

MayinJerset
June 2nd, 2015, 04:34 AM
Hi Everyone, Been up awhile catching up with emails and forum posts. Feeling much better tonight, rested a lot and antibiotic IV seems to have helped a lot, no frequent potty calls today and mouth and nose not dry all the time. Had orthopedic doc appointment today, got cortisone shots so should begin feeling even better tomorrow.

Haven't sewn in awhile and missing it, will try to do some tomorrow. Only meds to cure sewing/quilting withdrawals is sewing and quilting.

Andrea, Have a good day at work while we spend the night like this110747

toggpine
June 2nd, 2015, 04:49 AM
Baked. More. Cookies.

I have triple chocolate, cowboy, coconut krispies, and almond-crasin-oatmeal done. The dough for the gingerbread is chillin' in the fridge for first thing in the AM.
I'll make the deliveries to the family and pick up the donations for Em's Walk-A-Thon and I should be done with cookie baking for a little while.

We are expecting more babies this week. Two first-time mommas, so we'll see how that goes. I have one more next week and then possibly one at the end of July. Crazy, that's what I am!

I'm off to the nest! Catch you all later! C