PDA

View Full Version : ta-da!

Shannon
October 8th, 2011, 10:43 AM
soooo after 7 months being in this group, I finally decided to be brave this morning and tackle the profile pic/avatar issue...really sad being a faceless person in the forums :(

this is kind of a test post to see if I did it right.

bobw103
October 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Well done Shannon. I just put one on as well BUT since I am always the one behind the camera there are no photos of me, and that's a good thing! haha.
Bobbi

bobw103
October 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Oh dear see how astute I am ...the photo is not there. Better go check it out. I may be contacting you for help Shannon :icon_rolleyes:

KiltedQuilter
October 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Nice photo!

meemeecyn
October 8th, 2011, 11:39 AM
And what a cheerful face it is!!! Soon I need to do that, Shannon. You are right...it does take bravery!
Cynthia

quilter.martha
October 8th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I love associating a name with a face! Glad you got yours up Shannon!

rebeccas-sewing
October 8th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Feels good to figure these things out, doesn't it? I wish everyone would put up their pic. No one is judging here. It just makes it so nice to see who we're talking to. I have to laugh. My husband does a lot of phone conferences with co-workers and customers. He has it set up so their picture comes up when he's talking to them. There's something about the face to face that the internet can never replace.

Sandy Navas
October 8th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks for posting that smiling face, Shannon. Rebecca is correct - we need everyone to post their picture. Cynthia, that means YOU.

pdjewelrylady
October 8th, 2011, 01:46 PM
YAY! hello shannon - picture of me is on my profile page - it was taken on a visit to NewSymrna Beach last year about this same time. I love it there - the beach is covered with little tiny snail shells and its not crowded with sun bathers ;) Thats my husband Tim with me - he enjoys that i hosts the swaps and laughs at the maillady when she brings them to the door LOL.

note to those still figuring this out.....;) the little picture that shows up here in the forum is the avatar picture. :)

Bubby
October 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Hi Shannon...you're picture is great! Thanks...

MaryB
October 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hello Shannon and well done. Lovely to see you. My picture is on my profile page too. No, I am not a bird LOL.

HandsOffItsMine
October 8th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Aloha Shannon,

Great photo! I'm camera shy and I'm always behind the camera at family affairs. :)

Txgrandma
October 8th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Great picture Shannon, it is very nice to have a face to go with the name. It took me a few tries to figure it out too.

Shannon
October 8th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Aww thanks everybody! I used the same picture for both the profile picture and the avatar. Maybe tomorrow I will try for a
different profile picture. Like most of you said, I spend most of my time behind the camera..not in front of it!