PDA

View Full Version : My Husband Cracks Me Up

pcbatiks
May 29th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Late yesterday afternoon we heard something near the front door. Through the blinds I could see the shadow of a very tall box being set on our porch. It was the UPS guy. We hadn't ordered anything so I checked the name on the box as he was walking down the driveway.......it was the neighbors box. So I had the UPS guy take it next door.

The box was taller than me and about a foot and a half wide. As the UPS guy carries the box away my comedic husband says......"I was gonna say...that better not be a big box full of fabric!" :D I laughed and told him..."If I would have been thinking quickly enough.....I would have opened the front door and hollered.....Oh look, my long arm quilting machine arrived!!" :icon_rofl::icon_rofl: Wish I could have seen the look on his face if I would have said that!

He cracks me up! :)

Amy R
May 29th, 2015, 05:46 PM
oh that would have been priceless!

cyndiofthevortex
May 29th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Awesome story!

Sandy Navas
May 29th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Late yesterday afternoon we heard something near the front door. Through the blinds I could see the shadow of a very tall box being set on our porch. It was the UPS guy. We hadn't ordered anything so I checked the name on the box as he was walking down the driveway.......it was the neighbors box. So I had the UPS guy take it next door.

The box was taller than me and about a foot and a half wide. As the UPS guy carries the box away my comedic husband says......"I was gonna say...that better not be a big box full of fabric!" :D I laughed and told him..."If I would have been thinking quickly enough.....I would have opened the front door and hollered.....Oh look, my long arm quilting machine arrived!!" :icon_rofl::icon_rofl: Wish I could have seen the look on his face if I would have said that!

He cracks me up! :)

He's funnier than the guy I live with!!

Now you need to start thinking a bit faster. Need some vitamins?

Carrie J
May 29th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Geesh Pam, what do they say about "hindsight'? LOL!

Sandy, this is what Pam needs...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0cQ_XFj_34

Welllll, maybe not, ROFL!