PDA

View Full Version : Love Fall!!!

RFREE
October 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Hello all my quilting buddies. I haven't posted in a while and thought I would let yall know I have been thinking of all of you. I hope everyone is in good health and enjoying this fall weather as much as I am.I get on here briefly now and then and still love to read all the goings on of all of yall. We just got back from a camping trip yesterday and besides getting run into the camper about every night by the skunks we had a blast. We bought a projector and watched movies outside under the stars every night.Kinda brought back the memories of going to the drive in theater.I thought I would post a couple of pictures I took this morning in my yard. I just love the fall!! Yall take care of yourselves and one another.Hugs
Rhonda

Kizzie
October 7th, 2011, 01:49 PM
ohhh how beautiful!!! and I love the drive-ins! I missed them soo much snuggling up to my hubby watching some movie lol!!! I love your garden how pretty what flowers are they??

Bubby
October 7th, 2011, 02:02 PM
rhonda...I love your mums and roses..isn't this the best part of the year? Our trees are really turning colors and fall is in the air....Take care, Barb

bakermom
October 7th, 2011, 02:05 PM
fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors in the trees and picking apples at the orchard. My mums are not to great this year but i still have roses blooming!

pdjewelrylady1
October 7th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hi Rhonda! beuatiful and thank you for sharing. :)

Sandy Navas
October 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
It is wonderful to have Rhonda pop in and show off her beautiful plants. I'm like everyone here - autumn is my favorite time of the year, too . . . closely followed by spring . . .ah, summer . . ah, winter . . .

Our trees are turning too, and it's been very windy the last few days so the leaves are falling and blowing. Now if they just blow over to the neighbors we won't have to pick them up . . .

lindaw724472002
October 7th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Rhonda It is good to see you on here. I miss seeing all the beautiful things you sew. I always enjoyed you totes especially. Fall is my favorite season too. I am glad you're ok and know you were missed. Linda

RFREE
October 7th, 2011, 04:40 PM
ohhh how beautiful!!! and I love the drive-ins! I missed them soo much snuggling up to my hubby watching some movie lol!!! I love your garden how pretty what flowers are they??
The purple and red ones are mums and the pink is a rose. We still have a drive in about 20 minutes from home.It is a thing of the past for sure and is a rarety for sure.

RFREE
October 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks girls. I am around but just don't post like I did when I wasn't working.Good to see yall are still looking at all the beautiful pictures our friends put on here. This is the best place for a "Pick me up". Yall are great!!!

KiltedQuilter
October 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Ooh lovely plants.

meemeecyn
October 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Gee, Rhonda..... Have missed ya! Glad to hear things are going well. Beautiful fall plants...gonna make a tote with similar flowers appliqued on it???

Genny
October 8th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Beautiful flowers!!! I too love fall...its my favorite time of the year. Our backyard faces 22 acres of fall beauty. I take time everyday to enjoy this great beauty. The squirrels, rabbits and birds are all enjoying it too. Tomorrow we're doing some painting on the outside of our house and what beautiful weather to do it in.
Have a great weekend everyone! Genny

ealter
October 20th, 2011, 09:08 AM

Yes, I love Autum myself and it is such a nice season. Usually the sun is still strong but the air is cooling down dramatically and the combination is so nice! Your flowers are really pretty as well, I agree! What type are they? They look so familiar, I think that my hubby arranged for a next day delivery flowers (http://www.serenataflowers.com/petals/Next_day_flower_delivery.htm) bouquet that included them or a similar type of flowers. They were so pretty.