PDA

View Full Version : ANY NIGHTOWLS OUT HERE TONIGHT?

Bubby
May 28th, 2015, 02:19 AM
Once again I cant sleep. Jeff sleeps on a CPAP machine and somehow manages to snore. If this continues he will have to use the chin strap.

We had storms as soon as we went to bed tonight but they have passed and are headed for St Louis. I cooked a country dinner tonight....a big pot of pinto beans cooked with a meaty ham bone, fried potatoes with onions, a platter of sliced tomatoes and cornbread. It was so good and we have enough beans for another meal.

I would like to clean out the closet in the sewing room but it would wake up Dottie and she would never go back to sleep. Little Olive sleeps through everything.

May, I have the red kitty doll quilt you sent me hanging in the sewing room and it makes me smile every time I come into the room. Forum friends are the best! I want to make a sock monkey quilt sometime soon. Sock monkeys scared me when I was a child but I love them now. Cracker Barrel restaurants often carry them in their gift shops. I always look for them at yard sales and flea markets. Here are a few that are hanging out with me tonight....

110433 110435

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm flying back to my perch to see if I can catch some sleep.

GuitarGramma
May 28th, 2015, 02:30 AM
Good evening. Just thought I'd stop in to say Hi! I'm back from my once-a-year business trip and playing catch up on bills, etc. But I have a BOM class on Friday, so when I wake up tomorrow I get to cut fabric. It's great when crafting becomes a high priority!

sewlucky
May 28th, 2015, 02:43 AM
I'm awake but getting ready for bed. Just sitting here looking at all the Row by Row 2015 stuff. Barb, I know about that CPAP stuff. Our son's mouth would fall open and the air leak sounded just like a leaky air mattress ;) Tonight is his first night on BiPap! I hope it goes well for him, we are all anxious to see him have really good sound sleep.

Off I go, little Elsie (the dog) won't go to bed until I do, lol

Nighters all, rest well.

Terri

quiltsRfun
May 28th, 2015, 04:01 AM
Another one who can't sleep. Been thinking about my quilt projects. I've been getting a few UFOs finished since I got my HQ Sweet Sixteen and it's encouraged me to concentrate on getting all caught up. Is that ever possible? Not for me.

Back for another try at sweet slumber.

kimsophia
May 28th, 2015, 05:52 AM
This Night Owl got stomach flu a bit after 10 and has been out of action since then...

I feel fine now. We had a cat who is demanding his cat toy be shaken! lol TTYL

MayinJerset
May 28th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Sorry I didn't join the Night Owls last night as I slept from midnight to 6am - haven't slept that many hours in a long time.

Barb - just love the way you decorated with the little cat quilt.