PDA

View Full Version : Al Bill Nye Request :)

Hulamoon
May 22nd, 2015, 02:20 AM
You know that button on the left that turns green when we post to it? Can we keep that green instead of turning it in into a flame? Pretty please :)

Iris Girl
May 22nd, 2015, 05:39 AM
I must be missing something. I don't see a green button:icon_beuj:

Hulamoon
May 22nd, 2015, 05:53 AM
I must be missing something. I don't see a green button:icon_beuj:

It's the green checkmark that shows you commented to that thread. I guess it's not really a button, but it goes away after awhile.

Swedish leo
May 22nd, 2015, 06:21 AM
It's the green checkmark that shows you commented to that thread. I guess it's not really a button, but it goes away after awhile.

It becomes a flame to indicate that there are many visitor to that thread

Iris Girl
May 22nd, 2015, 07:06 AM
oh that one yes, the green goes away and the flame is there after awhile when a lot comment .

Lori63
May 22nd, 2015, 07:28 AM
Because it is a HOT topic!

Hulamoon
May 22nd, 2015, 10:10 AM
I know why it changes, I just don't want it too. lol

snippet
May 23rd, 2015, 05:59 AM
There's another green checkmark that identifies threads you've commented on..... look after the topic name towards the replies column.
Do you see it? I don't know why this picture is so small, but you can click it to make it bigger

RiverMomm
May 23rd, 2015, 08:09 AM
There's another green checkmark that identifies threads you've commented on..... look after the topic name towards the replies column.
Do you see it? I don't know why this picture is so small, but you can click it to make it bigger

Hmmm, why don't I have the little green checks after the topic name? My green checks, on the left side,go away with the flame (guess it gets so hot, it burns up the check).

Whenever I come to read, I look at "New Posts". Does that make a difference on the green checks showing up on the right side of the topic name or is it some sort of setting I need to reset?

AND yes, I would like the green check to stay on the left side. Or maybe make the flame green?

Sandy Navas
May 23rd, 2015, 09:24 AM
I know why it changes, I just don't want it too. lol

When you see the flame just throw some water on it.

shermur
September 12th, 2015, 10:28 AM
I have a request......
I have been looking for a fat quarter that is at least a 36 piece bundle. It would be so grand to have that quantity of pieces in the initial description (under the pic) instead of having to estimate the price range and click on too many options to find out whether the piece quantity is what you need.
I give up......

kensington
September 13th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Shermer....

Here is one. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/29193/maywood-studios/kims-cause-collection/walk-in-the-park-fat-quarter-bundle

If you put Fat Quarter Bundle in the search they all com up, and you can click on the taller ones and it tells how many there is in them right there.

MRoy
September 13th, 2015, 10:56 AM
...and if you sort the search results by highest price, the larger bundles will most likely be listed first.

Shermer....

Here is one. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/29193/maywood-studios/kims-cause-collection/walk-in-the-park-fat-quarter-bundle

If you put Fat Quarter Bundle in the search they all com up, and you can click on the taller ones and it tells how many there is in them right there.