PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Owl @,@

kimsophia
May 20th, 2015, 02:11 AM
Hooooo's awake? :) I am cutting pattern pieces out for a new dress. This time will I get the directional fabric pointing the right way? Or will my poppy seed stalks look like onion sprouts again? :P I'm hoping to cut up that dress for practice fitting this dress...we shall see.

I was looking at the Moroccan Tiles quilt. I had hoped to use my Kaffe Fassett jellyroll that I bought on a DD. However they are cut a bit too narrow. I supposed I can shrink the size of the tiles to keep the proportions right. Ack. I'm not good at this kind of thing.

And how are yooooooooo? :D

stationarymom
May 20th, 2015, 02:19 AM
I'm still awake here,I didn't see your post when I first signed on.I'm just reading through the forum posts today there aren't to many new ones today.I had a seizure a while ago so kind of sleepy here.

bubba
May 20th, 2015, 02:23 AM
Oh Joan! I hope you are okay! Do you need me to come sit with you?

I have a few recorded shows to watch tonight. Almost done with the Bachlorette and I'm glad the one they selected is the one I wanted to stay. After it's over, I'm making some popcorn and I'll be onto the next show!

stationarymom
May 20th, 2015, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the offer Pat but I'm fine my seizures are partial complex seizures not convulsions or grandmal seizures.

sewlucky
May 20th, 2015, 02:29 AM
I'm watching double sudden death overtime between the Blackhawks and the Ducks (which is now going to triple OT) and googling sewing table ideas. I really need to finish my nephew's quilt tomorrow. Im over thinking how to quilt it, I need to just get it done. Will start with stitch in the ditch and if nothing else jumps put at me it will be functional anyway. Lol

Joan, hope a single seizure is the extent of it for you tonight. It sounds like you are used to them, but I am sure they are no fun. Hugs.

Terri

stationarymom
May 20th, 2015, 02:35 AM
Terri I still have seizures about once a week at least if I get sick I'll have more.

Judy, USMC
May 20th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Hope everyone has a good night! After checking on the DD I was searching for some charms in the Sale Bin.

I knew something was different ~ then it hit me ~ when I X'd out of a pack I wad returned to the exact pack I was looking at ... No more being returned to the first item. Yahoo & Yipee! ! ! !

Got so excited I wanted to let someone else know - but then it may be old news since I've been out of the loop. When did y'all first notice?

Seizures can be scary and strength sapping - a nap sounds good!

Andrea F
May 20th, 2015, 03:09 AM
Good morning night owls, I'm almost ready to start my day and have my coffee in front of me.

Joan, I hope you are okay. My hubby once had a seizure many years ago. He just stood still for a moment while mowing the lawn, then fell over backwards and cramped without any sign of warning beforehand. It was so scary. It just occured this one time but I'm still in alarm mode if he stands still or doesn't answer immediately if I talk to him.

Have a good night everbody and don't fall off your trees!

Lightwriter
May 20th, 2015, 03:17 AM
This little owl snoozed off, but woke up at 12:00 with a bad dream. Can't go back to sleep. Sitting here surfing through M*. Shame I can't sew at night when can't sleep, but it bothers DH if there is anything going on in the house anywhere.

Started FMQ my fall couch quilt yesterday. Decided to try some Bottom Line thread in bobbin with my usual Isacord as top thread. Don't know if it was the thread, but the FMQ went much better. Hope it keeps up tomorrow.

Hope all feels well and can get some zzzz's before the night is up.

toggpine
May 20th, 2015, 03:42 AM
Doing a fly by on my way to bed. I have an early day tomorrow. I am taking my sister to her pre-op appointment in Seattle. I dislike driving in the 'big city', but she has enough stress going into this biopsy, and I can take this off of her plate at least.

Good night sweet friends!
Cathy

MayinJerset
May 20th, 2015, 04:53 AM
Almost 4am and I'm flying by for a quick visit. Woke up a few hours ago and I convinced myself I didn't need to go the bathroom and went back to sleep. Of course when I just woke up the bathroom urge was very strong. All business taken care of and now I'm hungry. Pat that pop corn sounds good but I have to resist that urge also as eating around this time will give me an upset stomach.

Joan hope you're doing OK now. and Good Morning to Andrea as she begins her day in Germany.