PDA

View Full Version : Entire Order Cancelled, But only partial refund?

apeke
May 15th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Help!!!
Just as soon as I hit the Submit Order button realized I added wrong items to my cart!
I instantly Hit CANCEL ORDER and received an email stating that I was given a PARTIAl refund!
I had purchased (2) Jellyrolls at $34.95 each, (1) yard of fabric at $5.95 plus $5.00 shipping!
My order total was $80.85
And I was only refunded $40.90 leaving a balance not refunded of: $40.90
How do I get this corrected?
Thank you!!

irishrn
May 15th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I would suggest that you email the store or give them a call. I have always gotten a response .

apeke
May 15th, 2015, 10:22 PM
I've emailed!
Called 1/2 hour ago and got message service!

buckeyequilter
May 15th, 2015, 10:42 PM
I've emailed!
Called 1/2 hour ago and got message service!

They close at 8 pm Central Time. They will be open at 9 a.m. tomorrow.

MaryD
May 15th, 2015, 10:46 PM
I'm sure it will be fixed. It must be close to after hours now and heading into the weekend. You might not hear till Monday. I did something similar six months ago and it semed to take forever, but it was fixed quickly and cheerfully - and it didn't take forever, it was just that I was mildly panicked about it.

BillNye
May 16th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Yeah, shoot an email in to info@ and we'll get you all fixed up

kensington
May 16th, 2015, 01:45 AM
Also, if you get the recording, leave a message, they call back usually within a day and they will take care of you immediately. Don't panic. You'll get it all worked out.

Claire Hallman
May 16th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I had a problem this morning ordering the daily deal with a gift card. I cancelled the order but did it by cancelling each item instead of the whole order [my ineptness]. I was able to call and speak with Kim [I think] and she got me fixed right up and very cheerfully. Wonderful service as usual. Plus I will have that lovely layer cake on it's was shortly.:D

apeke
May 16th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Thank you everyone!
I just called again and got same recorded message!
No one answered and I just rec'd an email stating my order has been Shipped????
Huh?
It was cancelled! LOL
Oyi!!!!!! (Heavy sigh) LOL