PDA

View Full Version : here I sit.........

bubba
May 12th, 2015, 02:28 PM
At urgent care with the middle grandgirl and 20 more people hacking and spewing. Why is she the only one in a mask?

Ahhhhh......the joys of being retired!

Marta
May 12th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Could it be the mask protects her from breathing the other's germs?

bubba
May 12th, 2015, 02:53 PM
No, she has a cough and is spewing and hacking and grandma made her wear it. All the others either can't read it left their grandma's at home!

SallyO'Sews
May 12th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Awww... You're a good Grandma, Bubba!! (but we already knew that) Hope your little miss feels better soon!

pcbatiks
May 12th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Don't forget to wipe your hands clean when you leave......you don't want to bring cooties home with you. Hope you DGD feels better soon.

Amy R
May 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM
yuck. hope she feels better soon!

Sandy Navas
May 12th, 2015, 03:26 PM
I think you should have one on, too. Wouldn't it be nice if people were polite about their hacking and spewing when in public?

K. McEuen
May 12th, 2015, 03:33 PM
The clinics should have a dispenser for them in the entryway and require that all patients entering wear one.

WendyI
May 12th, 2015, 04:29 PM
That's so rude! I hope you put one on to protect yourself! There's signs everywhere telling people to wear a mask if they are sick! What the heck is wrong with people!?

KPH
May 12th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Hope she feels better soon. Take care of yourself.

First thing I did every time we came home from the hospital with mom- a hot scrubbing bath and all the dirty clothes in the laundry.

bubba
May 12th, 2015, 07:05 PM
There was a big sign and boxes of them when you walk in! The doctor thanked her for wearing one, so that was nice since she was cranky I made her! I took several when we left for her at home.

ceiliam
May 12th, 2015, 08:24 PM
I even got to wear one when i was having an asthma. Attack how funny is that, i was ok with it as a Drs kid i understand, but it goes with we need to teach common(or not) so courtesy. Hope she gets better soon

bubba
May 12th, 2015, 09:52 PM
She did say to the doctor that it was easier for her to breathe with it on and the doctor told her it was because of the warm moist air inside the mask. I should call her mother and make sure she still has it on!

ilive2craft2
May 12th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Hope she feels better soon! Also hope you don't catch anything from all of those inconsiderate people in the waiting room!

bubba
May 12th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I scrubbed myself down!!! I always tend to sit in the corners away from everyone at the doctor, and we did that today.