• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stationarymom
    Missouri Star
    • Jun 2013

Hello are the Night Owls out there?

I was wondering where everyone is tonight?I haven't bumped into any other owls yet.I hope everyone had a good day.All quiet on the home front here.I am the only one awake at this hour so it is very quiet here.
    :icon_wave:Joan
  • bubba
    Missouri Star
    • Mar 2013

Re: Hello are the Night Owls out there?

Sitting here watching the recording of Survivor that was on earlier and looking at patterns. They are jumping at me out of the woodwork...what's a girl to do?

MM has been saying for the past several weeks that a bush in our backyard next to the stairs had to be trimmed and that he was going to do it. Well, it was halfway over the sidewalk, so yours truly went out to the garage this morning and got down the electric hedge trimmer. Who knew how much fun that could be!!! I now have a neatly trimmed shrub and a clear path into the garage.

I did no sewing today, but got two more orders...one for Annie's folded wallet and one for the microwave bowl holder. I'll be delivering five waterboys on Saturday and a wallet tomorrow night and then I have a small bag still to make as well. How did I ever hold down a normal job??
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• pcbatiks
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2012

I'm up too ......hopefully not for long. Stomach feeling blah....
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• MayinJerset
        Missouri Star
        • May 2012

I'm here for only a bit as I'll be heading inside soon as it's quite cold out tonight, think a cup of tea might be just the thing to warm me up.
        Pat, Happy to hear your bags and stuff are so popular and keeping you so busy.
        Pam hope your stomach upset is over by now.
        Nothing new here, just been keeping up with household chores, cooking and planning baby quilt for newest great grandson who is now 1 month old.

Comment

• RockinLou
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2014

Hello!! I should have checked in sooner, I've been sewing all day but haven't really managed to either make or complete anything!!

My daughter is being a brat about the pants I made her... Mind you, she chose the fabric and pattern last week !! Oh to be 6 and know EVERYTHING!! LOL
          Last edited by RockinLou; May 7, 2015, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• cyndiofthevortex
            Missouri Star
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
            I'm up too ......hopefully not for long. Stomach feeling blah....
            Did we both eat the same thing for dinner? My tummy is keeping me awake tonight. I don't feel good! I'm tired but just can't sleep. I'm using my time wisely, though, looking through some new quilting books and peeking in here to see what the Night Owls are up to!
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

• toggpine
              Missouri Star
              • Aug 2009

I was too lazy to start a new thread, so I just tagged on to the one from Tuesday. It was a fairly early night around here.

Nothing for me to do for the teachers today at school. I'll bake some cookies for dessert/treats day tomorrow, and other than the clean up, Teacher Appreciation Week should be a wrap!
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X