PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time - Wanted to stop in quickly and say Hello and I miss all of you so much

GinnyKNC
April 23rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
Hello Everyone :icon_wave:,
I've really had a time of this chemo stuff and have experienced things new to even the oncologist :( I continue to fight this battle and hope to be stopping in once in while to see all the fabulous work everyone is doing.
Prayers, hugs and blessing to all - happy quilting

Cathy F
April 23rd, 2015, 01:53 PM
So good to see your post, but sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time of the chemo. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a steady and positive recovery.

auntiemern
April 23rd, 2015, 02:24 PM
Ginny, so good to hear from you. I have often wondered how you are doing. Prayers continue to help you with this battle you are in.

Amy R
April 23rd, 2015, 02:33 PM
Still praying for you!

pcbatiks
April 23rd, 2015, 02:33 PM
Ginny....so good to hear from you. Prayers for continued strength.

Iris Girl
April 23rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
Ginny so good to here from you. Will continue healing thoughts to go your way.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 23rd, 2015, 03:27 PM
Thinking of you and saying prayers for a return to good health!

kensington
April 23rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
Bless your heart. And prayers for a complete recovery.

ilive2craft2
April 23rd, 2015, 06:25 PM
Glad you could pop in and update us. Keeping you in my prayers.

Ginny B
April 23rd, 2015, 06:30 PM
Ginny, sorry to hear you have had such a rough time but glad you stopped by to say hi. Sending healing thoughts your way

Bubby
April 23rd, 2015, 06:34 PM
It's good to hear from you. We continue to pray for your healing.

FabStripper
April 23rd, 2015, 07:12 PM
Sending prayers up that you are healing and feeling better real quick.

sewbizzy
April 23rd, 2015, 08:27 PM
Sending prayers your way...I hope it gets easier for you...

Angelia
April 24th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Wow--I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how you were! Thanks for the update and take good care of yourself.

stationarymom
April 24th, 2015, 01:55 AM
Ginny I'm so glad you could stop in to say hi.Chemo can really zap you my mom went thru it also.I hope you feel well enough to stop in and say hello again soon.Prayers for you.

Monique
April 24th, 2015, 08:30 AM
It is nice to see you back for a bit. Prayers continue for a speedy and complete recovery from this.

SallyO'Sews
April 24th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Hi, Ginny, and thanks for the update! We continue to pray for you!
Hugs and blessings,
~ Sally \0/

WendyI
April 24th, 2015, 10:25 AM
So glad you could find some time to come in an give us an update. So sorry to hear you're struggling! Sending lots of warm ((((HUGS)))) your way for a very speedy recovery!! xox

MayinJerset
April 24th, 2015, 10:35 AM
107917We all will keep them coming.

Granny Fran
April 24th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Ginny, have walked your path almost 8 years ago. One day at a time.

Please continue to keep us posted. Those with extended support systems, like ours here, do so much better in the long run. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy Navas
April 25th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Sending special thoughts and prayers and a huge bit of encouragement just to keep you in fighting spirits. Hugs, My Friend!!

ozziepuppy
April 25th, 2015, 08:25 PM
I have thought of you often and continue to keep you in my prayers. I finished the horrible 3-drug chemo (finally, after 19 weeks) and now continue with Herceptin every three weeks through November; just started anastrozole (daily) about two weeks ago--so I can really, really relate to what you are going through! It feels unbearable and like it NEVER will end but it WILL get better, I promise! There are so many "prayer warriors" on this forum who don't forget you even if you haven't checked in for a while, so know that prayers are being said for you every day. I wasn't able to sew for about 6 months but now I can, and you will be able to also! We will all continue to include you in our prayers! Blessings and warm thoughts. . .

GinnyKNC
April 28th, 2015, 10:19 AM
I have thought of you often and continue to keep you in my prayers. I finished the horrible 3-drug chemo (finally, after 19 weeks) and now continue with Herceptin every three weeks through November; just started anastrozole (daily) about two weeks ago--so I can really, really relate to what you are going through! It feels unbearable and like it NEVER will end but it WILL get better, I promise! There are so many "prayer warriors" on this forum who don't forget you even if you haven't checked in for a while, so know that prayers are being said for you every day. I wasn't able to sew for about 6 months but now I can, and you will be able to also! We will all continue to include you in our prayers! Blessings and warm thoughts. . .

It sounds like you are on the same drugs and treatment I am on. I've heard them call it the red devil at the infusion center. I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

ozziepuppy
April 29th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Thank you, Ginny. I am sorry you are having to endure the one they call the red devil. I did not have that one but did have unusually strong side effects from the ones I was on. It doesn't seem like things will ever change or get better but eventually & slowly they will.

Shirley
April 29th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Ginny, I think of you and Ozziepuppy so often and I'm so happy to read your posts. I wish you both the best. I usually only read the forum once a day so I sometimes miss your posts. To both of you I send my prayers and hugs.

Hang in there my friends!!