PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night "Night Owl" Fever

kimsophia
April 19th, 2015, 02:34 AM
Hi there, fellow Night Owls! Are you having a nice night? We had some storms go through here but I'm glad for the rain. We did yard work the past two days and it was dry dirt out there. We cut a branch down and cut it down to size for curbside pick up on Monday. That was a pretty big accomplishment. I've been wanting that branch down for years but didn't have the strength to saw through it. Now my daylilies will get more light!

I hope your weekend is going well! So how is your night going? Hoooooooooot! :)

@,@

stationarymom
April 19th, 2015, 02:48 AM
hello there it's a pretty quiet night here as usual.Got the yard cleaned up some today ,still have lots to do though.Tomorrow we have a baptism to go to,so I don't see any sewing in the near future.

MayinJerset
April 19th, 2015, 03:18 AM
Hooting Hello, Haven't been here much lately, have been getting up around this time for a bathroom stop but it was back to sleep for me. Woke up tonight and wanted to make sure I have all my stuff ready for tomorrow when DS#1 picks DH & I up around 7am. We're all headed to his youngest DD's college for her RN Pinning Ceremony.

We always try to attend grandkid's activities locally and out of town. So far we've been to CA, VA, Ohio, Virginia. Nevada and MA and of course all the NJ ones. This year it's to PA tomorrow forDGD's pinning and next month back to PA for her college graduation and then to MA for youngest DGD's high school grad. Youngest DGKid, and only DGS, graduates 8th grade in June but his school doesn't have a formal ceremony.

Everything is ready to go tomorrow so I'll buggy out the door and get a few more zz's before it's time to leave.

stationarymom
April 19th, 2015, 03:24 AM
Hi May have a good time tomorrow ,it's a big day for your dgd.

toggpine
April 19th, 2015, 04:15 AM
Just checking on everybody in the tree.

I'm off to bed. Hubby got a bug up his bum and decided we must change that fence line today. It's been fine where it was for 5 years.
I'm tuckered and my throat is aching all the way up into my ears. It's particularly unpleasant when I swallow.
The Urgent Care doctor we went to yesterday told me after three hours of waiting that we were fine. Em had a fever of 101+ and was complaining of a scratchy throat and that her ears hurt, while I had this mess of plugged up sinuses and sore throat. Unless I need stitches I won't go back there.
So we are doing the best we can until Monday and our reg doctor's office is open.

The baby goats are doing well, the most recently born buckling had some tendon issues too. Last week's doe kid is just fine with hers and you would never know she had wonky front legs now. I'm guessing he'll be that way too.

Now I'm starting to ramble, so it's off to the nest for me!

Hugs with a good spray of Lysol for everyone! Cathy

MayinJerset
April 19th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Cathy hope the crud it gone or at least lessened so you and Em are feeling better.