PDA

View Full Version : Moon over Night Owl

kimsophia
April 18th, 2015, 02:52 AM
Well a hootie hoot hoot to you! How are ya' doing? It's a lovely night here after a day of spring garden clean up. I enjoyed seeing my early bulbs and flowers blooming and my hostas coming up. There will be plenty of time to sew next week when the weather turns cold again. Until then, I'm working on the front yard.

How are things in your neck of the woods? @,@

toggpine
April 18th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Going to bed.

It's been a less than stellar day. Here is to a better tomorrow.

Good news: At least the weather was decent.

Granny Judy
April 18th, 2015, 04:07 AM
Hootie-Hoot. What a short night. Went to bed at 9:30 and slept til midnight.. now I'm awake. Enjoying the fresh, warm air coming thru the window. Such a lovely day weather wise.

I spent outdoor time cleaning up all the pots and planters.. time to get ready to fill them with flowers and herbs. I love the Geraniums and Lemon Balm. Keeps the bugs and skeeters away. I'll be trimming up the Rose bush and planting Annuals in the large flower beds out front.

I found the tuts/videos for vintage treadle machines and refreshed my memory on how things work.. getting ready to quilt the vintage blocks from a Great Aunt & Great Gram (sisters) I just think it is appropriate. It will test my skills at using my Pearl...treadle machine. But first I will try a test block.

That will be 3 machines with projects on them... GS's green & black quilt on Sally. My Hunter's star on Sarah.. Great Gram & Sister on Pearl... (they are all Singers)

And all are waiting for FABRIC!!! So I'm out flying around hunting up some tasty morsels of Fabric to meet my "daily" needs.