PDA

View Full Version : I forget sometimes ........

dizzyLiz
April 17th, 2015, 08:03 PM
I will try not to get long winded LOL. I've mostly been MIA since November when I was hospitalized. As most of you know i have some health issues and am trying to deal with them. Let me tell making changes is not easy. One of the things that is a side effect of my illness is at times I get very anxious. Honestly that is not me, I've always been tough as shoe leather. I'm also constantly having to fight off depression.chronic pain does that to you. ....but I regress. I've kept a low profile, honestly because these life changes are all consuming, and I'm a bit of a downer lately.

Too my point, I received Forum mail today. Amazing how much it made me smile. I forget how good it feels to give and receive as well. This right after a private message from another member last week, has helped remind me just how blessed I am. So in a nutshell, I've not forgotten any of you. I pray for you all always. I'm going to try and be a little more present, and to do as my "Angels" did for me ...let me know she loves me. Thank you dear Angels, I love you both.

Lesson learned......don't hide out. I hope to make it into my sewing studio this weekend if only to clean it and play with fabric LOL.

Love to all,
Liz

Granny Fran
April 17th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Welcome back, Liz.

No matter how hard things may seem now, there is light at the end. Believe it or not, this will make you smile in the future.

Act as though you are already there. Visualize what you want and how you want it. Accept that right now this is your "new normal."
(Ask me how I know)

Know that you are not alone, we care.

Sandy Navas
April 17th, 2015, 08:36 PM
There she is!! I get excited when I see you pop in here, my dear!! Cheering you on and sending prayers along with some encouragement . . . just because you are special!

dizzyLiz
April 17th, 2015, 08:52 PM
TY Fran.....sounds like the voice of experience. The visualization is a great idea, I'm going to use it. I see myself, slim, fit, smoke free and at MSQ forum retreat with all my friends and some spending money LOL...20016 I think.

Sandy "my angel", glad to entertain you LOL.....love you girl.

Kgrammiecaz
April 17th, 2015, 08:54 PM
For sure play with fabric - that always feels good inside. Lay it out all over the table. Mess it up and fold it back. Ahhhhhh

pcbatiks
April 17th, 2015, 10:37 PM
Liz........sending hugs and prayers to you.

stationarymom
April 18th, 2015, 01:25 AM
Liz welcome back try to remember you are not alone we may not suffer the same illness or side effects but most of us have some life problems also.Anxiety is a real killer I understand just try to remember to focus on your breathing and the anxiety will lessen for the moment any ways.

Andrea F
April 18th, 2015, 04:43 AM
Good to see you, Liz. Sending positive thoughts and strength your way. Hope you're feeling better soon.

rebeccas-sewing
April 18th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Hi Liz - It's so good to hear from you. I'm truly sorry for all your troubles. I hope to see your around here more often, if only just to give us a hi. It's a good place to visit and I do so daily. I love reading what everyone is up to. We're all keeping you in our prayers.