PDA

View Full Version : Needing your prayers and support.

Granny Judy
April 16th, 2015, 10:25 PM
Please go to Prayer Warriors group to see my need.. (http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/groups/prayer-warriors-d4050-newly-diagnosed-liz.html#gmessage37768)

And join me in prayers. Thank you.

The group was started last year because so many were needing extra support and prayers. It hasn't been too active lately and I invite all who have "needs" to join and help each other along this rough road called LIFE.

Panda
April 16th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I read your prayer request. I will pray for your daughter, Liz, and for you and your whole family.

Kathy

EsGrandma
April 16th, 2015, 10:43 PM
We're here praying for you, your daughter and her husband. Please let us know how we can help - sending many prayers and cyber hugs - Linda

pcbatiks
April 16th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Judy......your daughter and family are in our prayers. Let Liz and her husband know the forum will be praying for them.

Live to Quilt
April 16th, 2015, 10:53 PM
My prayers and thoughts to your daughter for the strength and faith to get through this. For her husband my God be with him to be by her side. My prayers to you Judy and the rest of your family to have the strength to help her get well.
Please keep us informed as you can..

Prayers
Jean Annd

lilamath
April 16th, 2015, 11:10 PM
My prayers are with you. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I was pretty scared about the whole thing,but my husband was always positive. He always says that he isn't worried. The Big C (Christ) will take care of the little c(cancer). Our prayers have been answered so far as we had a good report from Mayo today.

auntiemern
April 17th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Your daughter, as well as all the family are in my prayers. Having a wonderful support system is paramount to a good outcome.

JCY
April 17th, 2015, 12:27 AM
Prayers for you, your dau & her husb. & family. May God give you strength for each day.

ReneeS
April 17th, 2015, 12:35 AM
My girls and I will be praying for your daughter and your entire family for healing and strength as well as gain in faith not only for the family but others who hear this family's strength. As well as prayer for all who will be participating in her care (doctors, nurses, family care takers).

stationarymom
April 17th, 2015, 01:28 AM
Judy I am sending prayers for strength and healing for your daughter,her family and you

rebeccas-sewing
April 17th, 2015, 06:30 AM
I'm sorry to hear this news and hoping they have caught it in time. Many here on the Forum will be praying for a good result, Judy. Keep us posted. Your daughter is so lucky to have you for a mom.

buckeyequilter
April 17th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Prayers being said for your daughter and all the family.

MayinJerset
April 17th, 2015, 06:45 AM
Prayers for all of you, Hugs, May

Amy R
April 17th, 2015, 09:41 AM
big time prayers on their way !

Sandy Navas
April 17th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Most definitely, adding your beautiful daughter to my prayer list. Praying for total healing!

songbird857
April 17th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Praying for your daughter...

Madeforyouinma11
April 17th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Sending good thoughts and prayers to all of you.

WendyI
April 17th, 2015, 11:21 AM
As you know I don't pray but I will certainly hold your family in my heart as you navigate this life crisis. Sending lots of Love and HUGE HUGS your way!! xoxox

geegeequilts
April 17th, 2015, 11:34 AM
I am always ready to offer a prayer for someone's child. And Mom..and Dad.. Sister. Well, you get the idea. My daughter, 2 years ago had a small lump removed. Non cancerous but was very scary for a bit. The BIG GUY will take care of your baby. And you.

Gina

mommamarsh
April 18th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Prayer and good thoughts for all of you .