PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Digital Scrapbook?

Longstocking
April 16th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I used to make scrapbooks. These books are so huge and heavy and there are so many supplies, especially paper in my craft room. I haven't scrapbooked in a while. I've been thinking abought switching to digital scrapbooks. I would still have the books printed but I think the books would be less heavy and bulky. And less supplies is a huge bonus. Do any of you do digital scrapbooking? What's your favorite software, site or company? Also, does anyone know if there's a way to have books printed with blank ages so I can add things like tickets, programs, etc? But then I worry that I can't put a protective sheet on those pages. Hmmm, any suggestion?

klgls
April 16th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I do - but I am way behind. I was using the site Scrapbook-bytes.com - but they closed April 1. :( I use Photoshop Elements - right now I'm using version 10 -but they probably are up to 12 or 13 now. I love doing it digital. I'm messy enough with my quilting - and then to have scrapbooking supplies all over would be more than I could handle. :) I have my pages printed at Costco and I print them in an 8x8 format. I buy photo books with the protective sleeves - that way I can add tickets, programs, etc. when I want to. Here's just a sample of one of my digital pages.

Amy R
April 16th, 2015, 03:06 PM
i used to... a lot... kinda miss it!

kensington
April 16th, 2015, 03:26 PM
I do both. I like the real pictures, embellishments, papers etc. albums the best. But, I have done some digital books in honor of my sisters who have passed away to give to my other sisters. I also did some of my daughters wedding for her MIL and GMIL for Christmas the year they got married.

I still need to transfer the Picture board I did for Vals funeral into a blook. I do that too. As I did the board, I planned it out to be pages in a book when I take it apart. I did that for my bil and my niece's picture boards too.

Granny Judy
April 16th, 2015, 05:33 PM
I use photo shop elements-10 and have them printed off at office supply. In a 12 x 12 or 10 x 8 size. I am looking for a cheaper place or a bigger printer, but for now I can print one or 20 at OS depending on my budget. (some months I am really short.)

And I still have 2 drawer, legal size file cabinets full of paper supplies and embellishments. If I am missing or wanting something special I'll do a search, print and cut out to add to a page. I have 5 large rolling plastic 8 drawer storage containers full of stamps and stamping supplies.. also good for adding stuff to pages.. then there is the Sizzix and Dies!!! Oh MY!!

I can get really messy anytime !!! Fabric included!!

marytfnp
April 16th, 2015, 08:15 PM
I do and have both digi and paper going, Everything from 2011 forward I do digi. I used Creative memories software until recently then because I knew that software, and I like it, I use Artisan from Panstoria. My CM digital paper kits work with it . I have been happy so far!