PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone!??!?!

sewhot
March 27th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I miss you Ladies. You are all probably quilting up a storm....while I have been busy working! :) Seriously, though....

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?!?!? Please, tell all!

shell.scraps
March 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM
we had spring break last week, so this week I"ve been trying to get back in the swing of things and get everyone back on a schedule. I"m also a teacher so I've had to start getting back in the groove as well...*sigh* summer break seems so far away....

I'm hoping to get downstairs tonight and finish my one top so I can get that sandwiched and the binding done. Then maybe I'll go back to my GFG...it's stressing me out though so I'm not sure...

sewhot
March 27th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Yes Shell.....you need to finish that top....Something that ISN'T Stressing you! :) Then you will fall in love with quilting again, and that old Grandmother's Flower Garden won't drive you bonkers!! You have the weekend, right?!!? :)

I'd love to see the picture of the quilt you are finishing! Hope you get lots done this weekend!! Oh, and I am counting down the hours till summer!! :) We are expecting a huge snowstorm tonight. UGH!! Sooooo ready for warm weather!

I might work on my disappearing nine patch......but, I do have a lot of organizing to do to, so we'll see which one wins! :) hahahahah