PDA

View Full Version : not enjoying shopping

babaz
April 16th, 2015, 05:01 AM
There has to be a way that you could number pages so that after you look to see what color way is in a Charm pack, it would take you back to that page. I spent over 2hrs looking at say item 65, it then takes you all the way back to #1, I then gave up when I got to 227, because each time I have to scroll alllllll the way from item 1 to get to item 228. I love M*, and appreciate all Jenny and family staff members hard work. This is just beyond frustrating. Hope someone can fix this hiccup and make it easier. Thanks for reading. I also realize I can shop somewhere else, but prefer to keep my pennies at Jenny's!

rebeccas-sewing
April 16th, 2015, 05:26 AM
This is a major complaint. The technical staff (aka Al) is working on fixing this problem.

Faith002
April 16th, 2015, 06:05 PM
I agree! I will be so happy when this is fixed.

K. McEuen
April 16th, 2015, 06:11 PM
From another thread on this issue ....

"BillNye
Administrator
The Guild President

Default Re: Returning to previous spot
I definitely hear you guys. I wanted so badly to build a really visual browsing experience, but we sacrificed the functionality of shopping instead.

Give me about 2 months and I'll have pagination and more built back in. Sorry about the trouble!!"

They are well aware of the issue and are working to fix it. It takes time as the site has to be recoded to some extent while still being functional as they can't take it down to fix it or the roar would be heard world wide. Just be patient a little while longer ...

nanatotwo
April 17th, 2015, 11:21 AM
If you have a PC, hold down control when you click to look at the fabrics. That will open the fabrics in a new window, and you won't lose your place on your original page. I usually open a dozen windows at a time, then close when I decide to either purchase, put it on a wish list, or put it away. I don't know what key to hold down on a Mac.
I hope this helps. At least it is a work-around until the issue can be addressed.

LRM
April 17th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I also open each one I like in a new tab. That way I can return to where I was, then go back and look at each that caught my eye.

Vonnie
April 17th, 2015, 06:34 PM
If you have a PC, hold down control when you click to look at the fabrics. That will open the fabrics in a new window, and you won't lose your place on your original page. I usually open a dozen windows at a time, then close when I decide to either purchase, put it on a wish list, or put it away. I don't know what key to hold down on a Mac.
I hope this helps. At least it is a work-around until the issue can be addressed.

Wow - what a great work around! Thanks! Just tried it and works like a charm!

diane_827@hotmail.com
April 20th, 2015, 11:22 AM
There has to be a way that you could number pages so that after you look to see what color way is in a Charm pack, it would take you back to that page. I spent over 2hrs looking at say item 65, it then takes you all the way back to #1, I then gave up when I got to 227, because each time I have to scroll alllllll the way from item 1 to get to item 228. I love M*, and appreciate all Jenny and family staff members hard work. This is just beyond frustrating. Hope someone can fix this hiccup and make it easier. Thanks for reading. I also realize I can shop somewhere else, but prefer to keep my pennies at Jenny's!

I could not agree more