PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy Night Owl

kimsophia
April 15th, 2015, 02:51 AM
I dozed a bit on the couch but am not awake enough to do any sewing...just watching Jenny's tutorials. How's your night going? @,@ "hootie hoo"

stationarymom
April 15th, 2015, 03:20 AM
Hi
I didn't think there were any night owls out tonight.When I signed on they must have been napping.

MayinJerset
April 15th, 2015, 03:58 AM
Close to 3am and I'm also not awake enough to do any quilting. This afternoon DH picked up several packages of cookies and I'm trying with all my might not to open any of them so I'm just sitting here in my tree enjoying the soft breeze. Might make myself a cup of tea instead of gobbling down cookies. Wait a minute, cookies go so well with tea so I better just sit here in my tree and forget about cookies and tea.

toggpine
April 15th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Waiting for the batch of milk to finish pasteurizing while deciding where I'll sleep tonight. Last night I slept on the couch as the draining sinuses kept me coughing and keeping Hubby awake. He's not feeling so hot either. I'd very much like to sleep in my own bed, but it may be another upright night.

Em came down and helped me feed the babies. We had a new set born today while we were out putt-putt golfing with her friends. Much fun was had by all. It's spring break, so we can sleep in a bit tomorrow.

I hope you all have a good time hanging in the tree. I'm off to the nest. Maybe I'll get some fresh pictures of the babies tomorrow.
Hugs, Cathy

irishrn
April 15th, 2015, 05:03 AM
Hope you all get some sleep! I'm up again with head stuffed up. Having hot tea #2 and I can feel it loosening up a bit. So another night sleeping on installments! I'll fall asleep on the couch again so I can stay upright.
Need to get painting done by end of the week cause I'm so done with cabinets!! I want my machine!!!
Sleep tight everyone!!