noctame
April 10th, 2015, 09:53 AM
TAKE MY MONEY.

no seriously.

Take it. Omg. Palpitations. How do I get my EQ loaded up fast enough !! Lol.:D

YellowCockatiel
April 10th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Totally understand. Be strong.

Promised myself if the items I wanted didn't sell out buy the time I get off of work I would buy them.

Granny Fran
April 10th, 2015, 11:36 AM
That is exactly why I bought the DD, then looked at the fabrics....

Carlie Wolf
April 10th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I want them ALL. I clicked on every single one. I've been doing this ALL morning. I've narrowed it down to about 5. I can't afford 5. I want to get into my savings account.......I'm telling myself NO NO NO but now I'm into the tutorials to see do I get jelly rolls or do I get layer cakes or do I get both??????????

Maybe storms will go through again and I'll lose the internet and phone for the day and then I'll behave.

I'm feeling very very compulsive at the moment.........I'm addicted to Northcott

quiltsRfun
April 10th, 2015, 04:05 PM
That Northcott deal is very tempting!

songbird857
April 10th, 2015, 04:19 PM
I adore Northcott - but considering I have 2 FQ bundles and an entire quilt kit with Northcott just waiting to be used, I WILL behave today :)

Bjvarizona
April 10th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I had to try the foam batting. I'm having it sent to Fairbanks, Alaska where I am going to take a quilting arts class in July at the University! Rachel Clark is the teacher for the two weeks. Fairbanks has a HUGE summer arts festival every July taking up the whole campus. All sorts of classes from performing to painting to almost anything you can think of.

Patty J
April 10th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Bjvarizona, It sounds like you will be having a wonderful experience in Alaska. Fairbanks is beautiful and such nice weather in July. You will learn so much in 2 weeks. Be sure to come back and give us a report and pictures. Bet you can't wait.

irishrn
April 10th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I have no will power today! I ordered and I'm glad!
After this week I know I needed it for my mental health!!
That's my story!!!

Carlie Wolf
April 10th, 2015, 07:56 PM
haha That's your story..and you're sticking to it.

:icon_happy:I was good I only ordered one of the Northcotts. :(I was bad...I then added other things to my order

ellietow
April 10th, 2015, 10:45 PM
I wanted to try the In-R-Form, so I,bought it early this morning... I got an email saying it shipped, and now it's already in Kansas City!

JCY
April 10th, 2015, 11:31 PM
I just bought 10 yds. of fabric at my LQS for 20% off, so I was not tempted. I do love Stonehenge fabrics, but just wasn't keen on the color combos.

DramaMama
April 11th, 2015, 12:13 AM
haha That's your story..and you're sticking to it.

:icon_happy:I was good I only ordered one of the Northcotts. :(I was bad...I then added other things to my order

LOL ... sounds like me on other sites.

However, I'm a bit scared to ask .... What's Northcott? I think I'm going to regret asking.

DramaMama
April 11th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Oh, the Stonehenge stuff. I thought there was another site (Northcott) with another daily deal. Whew!

I've had fabric deliveries all week: M*, Connecting Threads, and FQS!

Bjvarizona
April 11th, 2015, 03:14 AM
PattyJ, do you live in Alaska? How do you know Fairbanks? I lived there 1971-1980 and in Anchorage 1980-1998. Seems like yesterday!

Carlie Wolf
April 11th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Yup Stonehenge and Artisan. I love both so it was double the temptation.

Ended up with one of the browns with less variations. I'm going to do a log cabin in it :-)