PDA

View Full Version : Going Home

auntiemern
April 6th, 2015, 12:37 PM
We will be heading home shortly. He is very stiff so we need t work on that. They say he should be back to feeling normal in a few days. I'm still gonna be helping them out at home until he starts moving better. Gran will get to go home today though cuz she has a friend that will help this evening. And boy do I need to be off of my feet for a little while, and rest my swollen knees. Thank you one and all for your prayers, love, and encouragement.

WendyI
April 6th, 2015, 01:14 PM
YAY!!! So happy for him!! Home is the best place to heal!! Take care of yourself too!

klgls
April 6th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Good news!!

Amy R
April 6th, 2015, 01:18 PM
I hate that you guys have to go through this. I'm glad he gets to go home. Still praying for y'all.

MRoy
April 6th, 2015, 01:23 PM
That's great news!!

Iris Girl
April 6th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Awesome news! Take care and rest up both of you!

Sandy Navas
April 6th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Such great news (including the fact that you can go home and put your feet up). I'm keeping the prayers going and won't stop until I know you are finally through nursing everyone else and then I'll keep them going that you can heal, too!! Be careful though - your wings are starting to show.

easyquilts
April 6th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Yep! Home us the very best place to be! Take care of yourself...

MayinJerset
April 6th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Glad your grandson is doing so well and now it's time for granny to rest up a bit.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 6th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Glad to hear he is doing well enough to go home!

irishrn
April 6th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Getting home is not always easy but once your are there you are very happy!!
Glad things are coming along. Get some rest!

dwil23
April 6th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Wonderful news!!!!! Prayers continuing for you all....