PDA

View Full Version : block magazine aways late?

c21cg
April 4th, 2015, 04:07 AM
feb issue has not been received,,, why are they so late getting out? seems the cover has valentines on them, that should have been mailed in JANUARY

Jean Sewing Machine
April 4th, 2015, 04:12 AM
I'd certainly be calling them about your missing magazine. I know I got mine at the end of Feb. too late for the heart projects, but not this late!

LRM
April 4th, 2015, 10:44 AM
I had one that never arrived. I called and they sent it out quickly. I'm not sure why it is so inconsistent.

Sandy Navas
April 4th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Reminder that they are not shipped from Missouri Star but from the publishers . . . somewhere, probably with electronic data transfer, your name may have fallen off. Did you get a notice that you were being charged for it? And, did you get a notice that it was being shipped?

c21cg
April 4th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Reminder that they are not shipped from Missouri Star but from the publishers . . . somewhere, probably with electronic data transfer, your name may have fallen off. Did you get a notice that you were being charged for it? And, did you get a notice that it was being shipped?

the website says I am subscribed, which means I get them every month. I do wish they would put them out BEFORE the holiday that is in the book... I did send them a message via the contact page but will call too.

thanks !

judyhi
April 13th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I have yet to receive the "heart" issue. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, it's getting old! I called them and they said they would send me a copy.

KPH
April 13th, 2015, 08:15 PM
It must be really frustrating for M* to hear that folks aren't getting the magazines in a timely manner. Just as frustrating for the folks that are waiting for what they paid for.

Katrina

Bjvarizona
April 14th, 2015, 02:47 AM
I would just as soon have them skip an issue as to always be behind. Since its a pay as you go subscription that would not be impossible to do. And now would be a perfect time to skip to a fall edition. As a retired marketing person it is hard to hear the complaints from subscribers who are used to magazines being ahead of the seasons/holidays. It makes me worry about M*. I want them to be around a LONG time!